OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I didnt see yeezys bruh. They def werent available to cop for my park.
Rumor has it is some "limited" unlocked perk that you get when you are able to unlock Kanye West in MyPark when they finally activate the feature to have "weekly celebrity events in MyPark."

In other words, yall played yourselves to the Yeezy hype

Last edited:

Went #1 to the Sixers.
6'11 Athletic PF. Wish I had a 3PT though , guy doesn't fly to rim like I wanted him to do (Like Amare / Blake).
Sixers drafting another Big........this game is too realistic mane
roll.gif

I purposely fouled out in the first half of every prelude game. I got drafted 22nd to the Hornets. Had 26 pts, 20 boards, 12 assists, off the bench in my first game. Might have to up the difficulty to HOF.

I'm a 6'11 Glass Cleaner C. Have you guys unlocked that thing where you can control yourself and MBJ? I was killing with both 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
im dropping 15-18 on 80+ mogs with a 55 ovr in mypark LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i think imma go point forward tho

Butler & Wade needa get they *** outta Chicago.

Me, Justice, Denver, Denzel & Portis are the future :smokin

Last edited:
freeze, i just jumped in with a 55 OVR.....not that im winning a bunch of games, but its not even lopsided. i outscore most of my matchups.

the PF i made is just too slow....i get burned running back on defense lol

freeze, i just jumped in with a 55 OVR.....not that im winning a bunch of games, but its not even lopsided. i outscore most of my matchups.

the PF i made is just too slow....i get burned running back on defense lol

Word? I should eat with my 88 then. Park really is all about speed. Thats how you survive

myCareer is so much more fun when you can trust your teammates instead of having to go for 40 every night

myCareer is so much more fun when you can trust your teammates instead of having to go for 40 every night

All day. Its hella fun. Easier than I'd like but its great having actual teammates. I love not have to be god mode every night.

I'm still getting mvp tho no doubt. And all star game and rookie..etc. still tho..love having a dope squad out there with me each game

Fresh squeezed orange juice b

They traded my dude justice. :smh:

I just quit for tonight after that, I'll probably be out there by myself now. I should ask for a trade too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom