OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Its so fumb having to watch dide come in and out of this garage everytime i make a decision to do something. The shorty forms are kind of buns. Im getting buckets but my form is ugg mug

My guy is rated an 88 now though. Gonna be ready for park now.

So first game stat line 26-4-2-2 we beat charlotte by 45 and my grade was A-. I play on superstar. With game speed turned up a bit. They moved me to small forward. It worked but im a shooting guard. Dont move me again b.

Looks like they got rid of the exiting practice and still getting the points for upgrades glitch from last year. Gotta legit workout

still wish they would have made leveling up like fifa does

where you have to do things online to level up those attributes, i.e. get blocks to have better blocking attributes, etc.

i know, i know, then they wouldn't make 3 x as much bread selling VC.....

lmao the chick at gamestop was all "you sure you dont want to buy VC? everyone else is..."

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Hella facts. It's wild easy so far. My 2nd game had 34-8-6. game is cake.

The text messages are annoying. I want to just upgrade my guy. I know having to do all of the practices and weight lifting and stuff is gonna get old fast.

im so salty you can't use the ps camera for face scan.

my scan in 15 was flawless. my EA face scans are scary realistic....

half the reason i copped the ps camera was for 2k face scan lmao

i don't dabble in cell phones.....i'm off the grid, b.

i literally have to ask a friend to use their phone for 30 minutes to scan my face for a basketball video game.

yo, freeze, you on PSN?

Last edited by a moderator:
So first game stat line 26-4-2-2 we beat charlotte by 45 and my grade was A-. I play on superstar. With game speed turned up a bit. They moved me to small forward. It worked but im a shooting guard. Dont move me again b.

Yooooooo i used to hate when they switched my to sg when i was a pg :smh: :lol:

im so salty you can't use the ps camera for face scan.

my scan in 15 was flawless. my EA face scans are scary realistic....

half the reason i copped the ps camera was for 2k face scan lmao

i don't dabble in cell phones.....i'm off the grid, b.

i literally have to ask a friend to use their phone for 30 minutes to scan my face for a basketball video game.

yo, freeze, you on PSN?

X1 my guy.

The text messages are annoying. I want to just upgrade my guy. I know having to do all of the practices and weight lifting and stuff is gonna get old fast.
Which adds to my point of why a 10 and 10 PG shouldn't be lottery.

But again, blame the babies that cried to them back in the day saying thr game was too hard when it came to MyPlayer progression

Justice Young = patty mills
Man young is legit. He gets me key buckets when needed.

Bruh Justice is money af from 3. Contested, uncontested, sniper. Dime dropper.

and still...

can't trust that dude.

something about him.

He's just begging for a fade.

No lie, I really wish you could throw hands in Park.

Question...When I talk into my microphone, does everyone that's playing the game hear it? Either through their headphones or tv speakers? I've was talkin hella **** to my f boy teammates today. I kept getting paired up with pure garbage. Ball hog, no d playing chuckers. I just kept telling them they f'n sucked and was calling them all types of f boys and female dogs. I just really hope they heard me and took it personally.

Which adds to my point of why a 10 and 10 PG shouldn't be lottery.

But again, blame the babies that cried to them back in the day saying thr game was too hard when it came to MyPlayer progression

I really wish we could find a good balance of difficulty and success. I will say I was absolutely terrible in 2k10, the first myplayer. I couldn't get out of the d-league to save my life. I did love the challenge, but i just couldn't put it together to succeed. It was kind of depressing. 2k11 and 12 I was pissed and hacked the game so that doesnt count. 13 and 14 I was locked in and balled out. Played the right way and earned everything; mvps, chips, records, etc. 15 to present I just wanted to have fun, so I copped vc, and with the caps, It worked itself out.

But they really dumbed it down now. I'm an 86 running through teams like prime kobe/prime bron. I thought the caps were gonna make me garbage, but it's just the opposite. The cap is the only thing keeping me from being god.

Well, you could control how often you upgrade your player.

Make some challenges and give yourself an allowance of points based on actual performance.

Instead of just upgrading whenever you get points. Unless they MAKE you use the new points

So my 2K was supposed to come last night. I ordered from Amazon.

Well last night it changed from Friday delivery to Sunday delivery.

I called them and asked them what the issue was.

They credited me 17 dollars. The 20% difference basically

I am just going to go on the marketplace and buy it

Not trippin honestly

Question...When I talk into my microphone, does everyone that's playing the game hear it? Either through their headphones or tv speakers? I've was talkin hella **** to my f boy teammates today. I kept getting paired up with pure garbage. Ball hog, no d playing chuckers. I just kept telling them they f'n sucked and was calling them all types of f boys and female dogs. I just really hope they heard me and took it personally.
yep i know last year you could, everybody can hear you. . then you can create a party just you and your teammates. 

Back
Top Bottom