OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

nah, i do the "try and fail every workout in the gym" glitch tho. one per practice, increases stamina, intangibles, hustle or reaction time.

my dude was telling me about the offensive consistency glitch.

im stuck in the playoffs tho, so no team practice to glitch.

my dude said

"im average but me and my boy together, i THINK, we can beat you"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah i said that which was me sending a friendly invite which is why i stated im not that good, because like most in this thread i realize this is a video game, but you took that as i want to uncrown you and your niketalk speech. uh nah bro just trying to play a friendly game of 2k. you do know this is a video game right? it does not translate into real life right? like YOU yourself does not play for the NBA right? clam down broski. you also said this is what ill do for you like you were doing me a favor of playing a video game. if you play cool if you dont i dont care bro.

no way its just me ? 

servers are at an all time low right now. EVERY GAME me and the opponents get the 14 second count down every few seconds in private team up, 1v1s, pro-am, blacktop no matter what mode im playing

even when my homies and i are getting ready to set up a damn private team up it will boot the person out whose hosting to make it someone else's room. 
Dang fam its probably you

You hard wired?

Hard wired in

Some games have it some don't but you can tell its not just me cause other dudes be running straight out of bounds for no reason lol 

some ppl i verse even message me asking if i am lagging like they are. Its weird its really been bad ever since that park after dark bull ****

i deal with it on a daily bases this stupid stuff everything will be fine then the game will speed up to correct time in game.

2 examples. Sometimes itll show the countdown sometimes it wont

Last edited:
^ What's your internet connection like? Whats your internet provider giving you Mbps? All that comes into play when you play games online

Gonna have to check once I'm home later on tonight for sure

Friends lag and all to when we play 3v3s for private team ups

Enphan,

I will say, if you have to "prove" you are better than someone, how else to prove that than in Play Now?

Im down for some MyPark or All star mode later tonight if anyone is on.

PF/Glass Cleaner - 95

Badges on Hall Of Fame.

Xbox

Nters are the funniest. Dudes were salty i blamed human error not the game so jumped up in the thread challenging me......lmaoooo i take it too serious tho?

Im not in here looking for people to play or run with lmaooooo

Im in here trying to give yall tips to improve your gameplay.

Dc, so since you lost to hotdog in play now hes straight up better than you? Lmao

Play now is one dimensional.

You can literally pick a better team and have a handicap. Lmaoooo wtf

You can tell someone's skill playing pro am with them off 5 possessions.

Lol @ it doesnt show skill just what crossover you bought?

Lmao my ballhandling is 66 regardless so....LMAO

NTers always have a reason or excuse.

If i pick SAC who is like 26th overall, would you have to get a 25th overall team? If i blow you out its because you dont know the team?

None of that is relevant with myplayer. I have 5 players, never bought vc for any 2k. How that not skill flat out? You are responsible for every upgrade and animation your player has....NO EXCUSES.

And yet, nters still got excuses LMAO

You wanna play me in play now?

Its that serious to prove something for nt?

10 dollars google wallet per game. Think of me as a consultant youre paying to improve your skill.

If not, keep swearing youre average and your boy could beat me, maybe.

And keep coming up with these hair-brained criteria which you judge random people's skill in a video game on cause you mad and frustrated

Ill keep enjoying 2k17 and recording and uploading video clips of my gameplay.

i can tell you never played an actual 1v1 my man. It don't matter what ******* team you are its all about the dude behind the sticks 

how does a 1v1v1 prove anything ? you gonna wait for a miss to get the rebound while the other dudes plays defense ? cmon 

i play random teams on a website that generate my team for me each match and i went 23-4 last season and currently 4-0 this season.. No excuses over here. What ever team they give me im playing and not complaining cause i got a trash team.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/nba-2k17/team/25223336

Last edited:
If teams dont matter why was yall crying about getting matched up against certain teams online? If its not about teams then how come its wack to pick golden state?

If its not about teams why does 2k even bother with real teams and real rosters?

Just stop trying to catch me up. Im nice. I dont give a **** if you agree or not. You wanna play me in play now? 10 a game. Unlimited registration.

If me laughing at your whining in this thread bothers you...your only recourse is to sell the game and bounce.

Or you could listen and improve

Lol who we kidding, this is nt.

This very post will spawn 3 new doofuses who will issue more challenges for play now games

10 a game, up front. Google wallet. I got you.

In other news,

This tourney theyre doing...the live finals at the all star game are being played on ps4...i guess xbox gonna meet up at a mall to have theirs (last part was a joke)

Pro am is a cake walk because you control one player? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keep going.....

(Show me ONE player of the game screen shot. Just ONE)

I dont play park. I suggested a 1 v 1 v 1 cause he said him and his boy could MAYBE beat me. Reading is fundamental.

Back
Top Bottom