OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

mogs can't even help themselves....

yes, NBA professional basketball players run the ball up, full sprint, to past half court, then call a pick and roll around the middle court logo, then, never pass out to the top of the key and work the ball around, instead, they drive to the basket and spin, in place, then pump fake twice and lay the ball up over two defenders.

that happens on 90% of professional basketball team possessions.

you got it bro.

it's ALL 2k's fault.

dude read through a paragraph to say

"but NBA teams run PNR 90% of the time"

LMAO

cause i said i find it annoying....

and yall think IM the weirdo in here?

Last edited by a moderator:
mogs can't even help themselves....

yes, NBA professional basketball players run the ball up, full sprint, to past half court, then call a pick and roll around the middle court logo, then, never pass out to the top of the key and work the ball around, instead, they drive to the basket and spin, in place, then pump fake twice and lay the ball up over two defenders.

that happens on 90% of professional basketball team possessions.

you got it bro.

it's ALL 2k's fault.

dude read through a paragraph to say

"but NBA teams run PNR 90% of the time"

LMAO

cause i said i find it annoying....

and yall think IM the weirdo in here?

What are you tlking about? You gotta be on drugs b. Log off asap

Yo i would advise anyone who wrote off mypark to give it a try. I never played last year and thought it was corny now it seems like this may be the only mode I play for a minute. like most co-op games you need a good team and my brother got me hip to it. I was up til 3am(dying at work as I type) playing man. I ran like 20 games last night. You also get from 160-300 Vc per game which can help you upgrade your player. I will say though to be effective you need to be at least an 88. Anything under you aint getting no love lol.

The way enphan posts on here had me wondering how he posts on other threads... So I was curious and checked his post history. Man, he pretty much only posts in this thread lol

Last edited:
Stop trying to disrupt that man's income :rofl:

ahahahah nah man I never knock another mans hustle. unless said hustle is trying to convince everyone youre a 2k god and then hide behind your claim by telling them to pay you 10 dollars to play you because all the goat teams in proam want you on their team. he may not know that he may or may not be a 2k legend but he is definitely a comedy legend lol

Tried the created player hack last night in MyGm/League. 10000 times better. The narcissist in me liked seeing that A+ grade but I like that I can put whichever sneaks on and not have to worry about spending 1 billion VC for it.

The way enphan posts on here had me wondering how he posts on other threads... So I was curious and checked his post history. Man, he pretty much only posts in this thread lol
Maybe it's best we let him carry on in here then cause if he gets banned from this thread, he may off himself. Dude needs help.

Tried the created player hack last night in MyGm/League. 10000 times better. The narcissist in me liked seeing that A+ grade but I like that I can put whichever sneaks on and not have to worry about spending 1 billion VC for it.

it's iight but i'd rather they just separate mycareer from park and pro-am

My men just got me hip to mypark luckily I at least booted it up last year so I didn't start as a rookie this year. I played damn near my whole Christmas break from work running with 2 other people and already leveled up to All Star 1. Mode is dope. Definitely recommend having a mic and running with dudes u know cause majority of the park is trash with no ball knowledge

I wish there was a way to have Teammate Grade in regular play. I would love to see my grade each time I played

No major issues with me, lag is annoying sometimes but it's not unplayable for me. For the dudes heated about how terrible the game is, anybody thinking about giving Live a shot when it drops?

My men just got me hip to mypark luckily I at least booted it up last year so I didn't start as a rookie this year. I played damn near my whole Christmas break from work running with 2 other people and already leveled up to All Star 1. Mode is dope. Definitely recommend having a mic and running with dudes u know cause majority of the park is trash with no ball knowledge

man im in the same boat. ran a few games xmas got hooked and now i will be on nightly. are you on ps4?

I don't get why people can enjoy a simple basketball video game

Everything in the world has flaws, just have to learn to live with it and adjust lol

man im in the same boat. ran a few games xmas got hooked and now i will be on nightly. are you on ps4?
Nah I'm on the 1. U sound like me tho the last two weeks my girl been clowning me and laughing me out cause I never play games this hard and now I'm in the crib nightly with a blunt in my mouth screaming through the headset like I'm on a real court :lol:

Everything in the world has flaws, just have to learn to live with it and adjust lol
Ahhh maybe because we pay for it ? It's still a great game but some of the problems of this game are ridiculous...like how have they had terrible online servers for this long

Ahhh maybe because we pay for it ? It's still a great game but some of the problems of this game are ridiculous...like how have they had terrible online servers for this long

The game gets bigger and bigger each year, with more people buying it because price of systems are going down

For instance, Christmas day was the best day to play MyPark if you wanted easy wins, so many rookies were playing,

2k probably cant catch up to the amount of new comers each year.

thus making servers quite dookie/

Back
Top Bottom