OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Man people commit bad fouls in the NBA.. Rubio isn't the best defender either. You gotta play onball defense yourself at the end of games and not player lock otherwise that **** is always a possibility.
My PG could of switched me to stick him by hitting LB-B and sticking me on him but our 2-3 zone was working great at the end of the 4th so we kept it. Only 2 points they scored in under 1:45mins 

But i cant switch to rubio myself as im locked in on lavine cause i picked SG before top off. Was it a realistic foul i guess so since his Defense is weak but do i have a right to be aggravated ? Sure do 

If you're not in your right position for zone the computer becomes extra stupid try it out. thats why im staying in my position not moving keeping my eye on crowder in the corner cause the 4 was busy in the paint 

Current Lineup I'm running

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/lineups/209786/heavy-hittas-19

Changes on the way though
well damn not bad at all you built that up LU quick jeez. What ones are from the blacktop grind ? im still slacking with it as im always busy playing GBs with my homies 

Got a cp3 im bout to put up on the Auction House tho hes a ruby hopefully i cant get like 8kish i need a better PF. Green is good for me but id like a davis or something i gotta do searching. 

So what are your expectations for Cpu controlled players Pizza?

Do we want them to play true to life, mistake free? What do you realistically want.

Not a rhetorical question

well damn not bad at all you built that up LU quick jeez. What ones are from the blacktop grind ? im still slacking with it as im always busy playing GBs with my homies 

Got a cp3 im bout to put up on the Auction House tho hes a ruby hopefully i cant get like 8kish i need a better PF. Green is good for me but id like a davis or something i gotta do searching. 

Tony Parker, Harper, and Finley are all from the blacktop grind.

ive got other good players from blacktop too though that I'm not using. USA Paul George USA Lowry ruby mo Williams (blacktop god) ruby mark Jackson ruby Tyson chandler ruby bob mcadoo and others as well

I'll hit you up later on the mic

Also did you see my advice about conservative defense to help you avoid those CPU fouls?

Last edited:
So what are your expectations for Cpu controlled players Pizza?

Do we want them to play true to life, mistake free? What do you realistically want.

Not a rhetorical question
well i dont have high expectations for CPU and ill never put the ball in their hands to win a game on offense but on a defensive standpoint i expect them to have some type of common sense especially when its the end of a game. Your telling me the some of the worst defenders in the league iunno lets say harden would reach in THAT LATE WITH THE WRONG HAND ? Does it come down to Basketball IQ ? If i had to guess id say Rubio would have a pretty decent one no ?  When i say that late I'm talking bout IT had him beat going down left into the corner to where my 3 was set up in the zone. If Wiggins was out of place i can understand but he wasn't. Rubio was bout to get beat so he quickly reached with wrong hand and hit him in the back NOWHERE near the ball literally nowhere close to it. 

Ricky Rubio Defending - 69

Ricky Rubio On-Ball Defensive IQ - 81

Ricky Rubio Steal - 90

I'm all for mistakes as they happen but this was just very bad and avoidable. Win or lose you'd still be okay with that foul ? 

i seriously would have been ok if rubio tried getting in front of him (but this goes back to the 69 defense not bad but not great) and got hit with a blocking foul instead but a reach in is laughable. Especially when you look at them stats i posted not sure if current but got them online as im not home at the moment.

i just dont recall many times where a player would reach in with wring hand on first instinct as he gets beat at the top of the wing while being up 2. Maybe to a bad FT shooter or with a foul to give but not when they are in the bonus already. Common Sense or should i say Basketball IQ 

Last edited:
I want you to realize what you are asking for. That is all.

You have an IMPERFECT defensive player, making a mistake in the clutch.

Also, take into consideration fatigue lowers ratings across the board as well.

Of course you want common sense, who doesn't want that from people they aren't contolling.

But, in short, we acknowledge that mistakes will be made so if they happen, just take it and don't call it a gameplay flaw.

Because you yourself said he played well the whole game, so is that going to be called a gameplay flaw too? Or since it didn't go against you, it isn't broken?

I'm convinced some people don't watch NBA games you'd be surprised how many dumb *** stuff these NBA players do in game. Have yall not heard of Shaq'n a Fool 
laugh.gif
. yall good for doing the player lock **** that I gotta have full control of my squad for shot contests, offensive rebounds, passes alladat

I'm convinced some people don't watch NBA games you'd be surprised how many dumb *** stuff these NBA players do in game. Have yall not heard of Shaq'n a Fool :lol: . yall good for doing the player lock **** that I gotta have full control of my squad for shot contests, offensive rebounds, passes alladat
Right

Did we not just have the HOU/OKC game end on the FT line because of an uncommon sensed play by OKC?

But yea man, Player Lock is great

look we can keep going back and forth i got all day as I'm in work but no point 

we see 2 different sides on this so well never agree with each other, appreciate your input tho. I got 554 Hours not much like some on my FL but enough on this game to where I've seen it all already.

If we were up more than 2 i can guarantee you **** i would of put $$$ on it that CPU rubio dont even reach in. The game is programmed homie its so easy to tell 

laugh at that statement im sure yall will all you want but ive seen it plenty of times to talk on it and nothings gonna change my statement. Games went my way cause of it and games went against me because of it. I just gave an example cause i finally recorded it and it happened to be against me. Sure ill admit im happy when it goes my way and pissed when it dont but im still saying to myself wow that is BS for any outcome

Playing with a locked in player is really fun and yall should try it. If the homie DC is co-signing it im sure yall would like it. Its actually a challenge which is fun and you have to sub a player in to use as a back up. i suggest everyone check it out

Did we not just have the HOU/OKC game end on the FT line because of an uncommon sensed play by OKC?
Did you just really use this game as an example WOW. You're better than that. That was a completely different foul and scenario than what i had happen. Nene was going up for a OPEN dunk off a PnR with westbrook and grant trying to block it rotating late REALLY you just use that for an example LOL? As NENE went up for the dunk there was 1.7 seconds left by time whistle was called 0.7 seconds left OFCOURSE you gotta try to contest it or foul 66% FT shooter in a tie game. So you just gonna let him have the FREE DUNK and game over ? . I dont think that was a bone headed foul at all. Do you even watch basketball ? Dont ever question me after that cmon

what was uncommon about that play ?

BTW i watch EVERY sixers game home or away and sometimes games on TNT

Last edited:
You gotta point but it's just a game but still. I couldn't even imagine being an NBA coach of ****** teams that gotta be waaaay more skressful. Breh imagine being the coach of the nuggets 
mean.gif

it is just a video game lol i dont know why i be getting so heated as if i got money on the line smh

my bad if im coming off like a total richard. I know yall know your stuff but to me it was bad and well end it at that.

Imagine Brett Brown for the past recent years lol man i would be completely grey or bald not sure 

it is just a video game lol i dont know why i be getting so heated as if i got money on the line smh

my bad if im coming off like a total richard. I know yall know your stuff but to me it was bad and well end it at that.

Imagine Brett Brown for the past recent years lol man i would be completely grey or bald not sure 
I know what you're saying fam 2K be cheating sometimes. 
Thats why i come to this thread.

To comical now
laugh.gif

I come to see who wanna play Pro-Am/All-Star/MyPark.
I started started playing pro-am and mypark not too long ago. My records are pretty good in both. Really only play with my boys online who have headsets. I don't know if I could play those modes without one. Communication is key in team ball breh

You gotta point but it's just a game but still. I couldn't even imagine being an NBA coach of ****** teams that gotta be waaaay more skressful. Breh imagine being the coach of the nuggets 
mean.gif

Out of all the teams.....
mean.gif

Fight me
laugh.gif
only reason why I mentioned the Nuggets is cause Coach Malone threw his players under the bus in a postgame interview not too long ago basically saying that his roster is trash lol

hoosierdaddy317 hoosierdaddy317

Sometimes I don't need one, ive been running solo lately, i dont really need it, i get my points from people missing so i collect boards and do putbacks.

My previous post with the Pro-am pic, like 25 points out of that were put backs.

Last edited:
@Spectacular23  is nice on the sticks in Pro-am for sure and just in general his overall game play is good. Dude got a great IQ

if i wasnt always on 3v3s id be right there with the homie playing Pro-ams or in the park. Im a stretch Big and hes a Glass Cleaner Combo is niceeee  

Yea we can just agree to disagree.

My only point is, if you are going to say the game is "out to get you" in the last seconds, where is that same intensity when things were going well for Rubio throughout the rest of the game?

Like, no disrespect, that sounds like a wife telling a husband that picks her up from work ON TIME, every day that he doesn't do anything for her the few times he comes to get her and he is late.

If you think the game is programmed to be against you, yea we can dead the conversation because, as you said, we look at things differently.

RE: OKC/HOU

The foul came AFTER the lapse.

The foul wasn't the boneheaded play, the "CPU cheating and forcing HOU to get open" was the boneheaded play.

You missed my point. The BONE HEADED play happened on the rotation Pizza.

If that same situation happened in the game, we would be screaming how the Help Defense is broken.

But it clearly happens IRL.

So why is it when something happens IRL, we can accept it but the minute it happens in the game, "THE GAME IS BROKEN."

As I said, I don't think people know what they want from the game

Last edited:
The game IS programmed to "get you" lol However, the more skilled and experienced you become, especially in HOF, you will avoid quite a few of those pitfalls and "mines" that are set up for you. I hate L's like everybody else, (especially the stupid ones) but I still gotta take em every now and then.

The game IS programmed to "get you" lol However, the more skilled and experienced you become, especially in HOF, you will avoid quite a few of those pitfalls and "mines" that are set up for you. I hate L's like everybody else, (especially the stupid ones) but I still gotta take em every now and then.

Our egos are just too big for us to accept that a loss happened because we just didn't execute/make shots that game.

It is always because the game cheats or the CPU forced someone to be somewhere they weren't supposed to be.

not sure if you tryna be funny but i see no humor in Pizza when clearly its Pizzo not sure if its auto correct but get that corrected next time addressing me. Thanks

i see what you're saying and sure ppl will be calling the game broken BUT good players will adjust to that in crunch time with off ball defense the second the PnR is called and you know that. Thats something we can CONTROL. 

that is if we talking no player lock 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom