Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

full

Kyrie, Westbrook, Wall, IT and Dougson are great finishers. Best one is Westbrook.
Who fam? Enlighten me :nerd:
Who's a better finisher than Westbrook and Irving @ the 1??
Harden and Dragic for sure. Maybe even Paul, but this is without looking it up.

Yall gotta choose what criteria you're using to base this on. If it's percentages, Westbrook doesn't belong in this group. The highest percentage he's ever shot around the rim was 38% in 2016.

If ya'll are going on eye test and who dunks the most out of the group...he's your guy.

I need some mycareer news, hopefully something new ...can do without a Freq and Prez.

Also need some my career goals bc once you win MVP, ROY and ring then what's the incentive play past season 1.

Shooting guard yes!! (slightly) but top 5 in general?? you're bugging fam!

Also back on the Kyrie talk I specifically posted best finisher, not best shooter around the rim.

I would love to school you guys on team play. Whenever you're ready, shoot me a PM. My guys are going to be ready day one.

Last edited:
I do think Kyrie can keep up with Klay from the 3. You can't really say that about Westbrook or CP3.

Klay is arguably top 10-15 to me in the NBA. Not a great isolation scorer, but could probably average 25/5/5 if he was the #1 option.

Back
Top Bottom