Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I need some mycareer news, hopefully something new ...can do without a Freq and Prez.

Also need some my career goals bc once you win MVP, ROY and ring then what's the incentive play past season 1.

Klay hasn't shown any ability to playmake at all really. He'd basically be Devin Booker as the #1 guy. 5 assists a game is a stretch Armstrong reach.

Klay hasn't shown any ability to playmake at all really. He'd basically be Devin Booker as the #1 guy. 5 assists a game is a stretch Armstrong reach.

Devin Booker is much much better than Klay off the dribble imo

Devin Booker is much much better than Klay off the dribble imo

Absolutely he is but he'd get more shots as the number 1 guy so by volume he'd get to 25 a game and probably 5 boards. Book is the near future of the position, Beige Mamba.

They also need to bring the option to make moves with the roster in my career.

Its crazy that this has not been implemented ...my nephew plays with Toronto so Lowry or Derozan don't start bc my nephew is a SG and Justice is the PG.

They should let us choose what position Justice's play bc a PG is not always needed if you play PG .....if I PG then Justice should be a big man.

Nobody was talking about until Booker until that fluke 70 point game.

I need to see more though, haven't watched enough. Suns have talent though.

Not true but yea you need to watch more.

Casual and hardcore NBA fans. I'm pretty sure he wasn't a top anything until that game.

As far as being a top 7 SG? No I don't think they were. Does anyone honestly think he's better than Wade right now?

At most, he was a top prospect from his draft class.

This is what I am disagreeing with.

He is young, he was always on the come up.

Seems like there's a lot of "I don''t watch the games but check the box score every night so I know the game" people in here :lol:

Booker right now is def a scrub. How he ended up with an 86 rating is beyond me

His defense is some of the worst in league and the one thing he does well is score but even then he does it pretty inefficiently at 42%

full
Seems like there's a lot of "I don''t watch the games but check the box score every night so I know the game" people in here :lol:

His defense is some of the worst in league and the one thing he does well is score but even then he does it pretty inefficiently at 42%
42 is inefficient?

Go look at how ****** roses %'s was when he won mvp

Kd says he's a monster and the next up SS...yet you in here calling him a scrub. Who's man is this?

Back
Top Bottom