Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Otherwise known as the Russell Westbrook tendency.
CONTENT-3549_1.gif

Fixed

Hmm, wonder if you'll get to take some thotties back to the crib and go look for them after they leave stealing your jewels.

If they really want people to be interested in MyCareer they need to let you have a threesome with the Gonzalez twins. Day 1 fam.

Not going to watch the video, but Run the Neighborhood looks pretty cool from the little graphic posted here. MyPark is a pretty underrated mode outside of the load times.

Hopefully 2K at least runs smoothly at launch, most I can hope for.

Not going to watch the video, but Run the Neighborhood looks pretty cool from the little graphic posted here. MyPark is a pretty underrated mode outside of the load times.

Hopefully 2K at least runs smoothly at launch, most I can hope for.

:lol: you're a hopeful man

Yall want to do everything in a basketball game BUT play basketball.

Wassup with your folks @enphan

Don't worry about them "MyCareer groupies," man. We got what we wanted with the MyGM/MyLeague news along with the gameplay stuff........which I'm still trying to read and absorb at the moment.

Can I donate VC to someone else. I got like 25K that I have never used. It has been built up over the years.

Don't worry about them "MyCareer groupies," man. We got what we wanted with the MyGM/MyLeague news along with the gameplay stuff........which I'm still trying to read and absorb at the moment.

:pimp:

Already prepping man. Enjoying the new tendencies for sure man

:pimp:

Already prepping man. Enjoying the new tendencies for sure man

I'm loving the stuff that they announced about the coaches............there is finally more added features for specific coaches now instead of just "team attribute factors." The coaching style actually makes a more immediate presence now in the team's offensive and defensive game plans, which is great.

Back
Top Bottom