Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Saw some gameplay footage on YT. Looks smoother as expected. Seemed like harder to make lay-ups when contested. No canned animations which is very good

Again, Da_Czar is answering a BOAT load of questions on OS. I suggest going over and asking something or at least read what he is speaking on.

Send suggestions as well. If not, don't be on here in November saying, "2K18 is just a roster update."

Click, "Find all Posts" - on the right hand middle of this link

http://forums.operationsports.com/Da_Czar/

These ***** made the substitution on the fly MORE complicated :lol:

Here's Chris Smoove ranting on it

Just changing **** jus to say they did.
Czar said there was logic behind it. I forgot what he actually
Also dont sub me out illogically and then sub me back in with 12 seconds left on the clock and we're up 30.

I am starting to think that mode does things to keep the user happy vs. what the game does in MyLeague. The things I hear folks report happening in MyPlayer makes NO sense at times. Meaning, I believe they happen but it is wild how MyLeague vs. MyPlayer product two completely different experiences.

Like others have said, you might just want to make your player and throw him on a team and run MyLeague to get a more realistic gameing experience

There is a Madden thread, with only like 3-4 comments lol

I'm enjoying Madden as well; actually first time playing Madden since 05' (which was the Ray Lewis cover)

Longshot is solid for me; should've been longer tho.
I beat it in like 2-3 hours

longshot is trash you just press buttons during hours of cut scenes, **** is dumb and a wasted opportunity on EA's part, the 7 on 7 games were pretty cool they should've just included a 7 v 7 pickup mode that would've been nice.

longshot is trash you just press buttons during hours of cut scenes, **** is dumb and a wasted opportunity on EA's part, the 7 on 7 games were pretty cool they should've just included a 7 v 7 pickup mode that would've been nice.
I mean, it was in a step in the right direction from what I've last played on a Madden; haven't played Madden since 05'

I thought it was enjoyable tho. the games at least. the last game with the missions was intense.

they could've done something much better than a long *** interactive cut scene

but that new engine they're using is great, the new animations are fire, wish they would update franchise tho

they could've done something much better than a long *** interactive cut scene

but that new engine they're using is great, the new animations are fire, wish they would update franchise tho
agreed.
first time tho
i expect trial and error to take effect on the next one

Back
Top Bottom