Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I don't need nor do I want my basketball game to be any sort of RPG

I've never cared about MyCareer mode or "Playing Barbie" like Jemele likes to call it.

Haven't touched that mode once since it was introduced in the 2K series.

Ironically, I played The One in Live 18 demo and had a blast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_7346.JPG

"I can't believe you can go to footlocker"

I dunno man, that seems kinda ill.

Kinda like they removed the menus in favor of actual activities (working out, purchasing shoes in store etc).

Seems like a decent idea. Would be smart to make it optional, though. Shouldn't really have an impact on your career, because it definitely isn't for everyone.

I've never cared about MyCareer mode or "Playing Barbie" like Jemele likes to call it.

Haven't touched that mode once since it was introduced in the 2K series.

Ironically, I played The One in Live 18 demo and had a blast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I always start the MyCareer modes but always stop as soon as I get drafted :lol:

But I buy 2K to play with my favorite team & players

Franchise mode has always been my favorite

Dudes acting like GTA San Andreas didn't have barbershops and clothing stores 10+ years ago :emoji_unamused:

On God.

First thing that came into my mind was that was the same barbershop CJ used to go to in San Andreas. Gym round the corner too like in GTA :lol:

One thing that I wanted to include in the blog but it just slipped my mind was another new tendency called play-discipline.

Depending on the tempo setting each AI team has a time range where they stop just moving the ball and the begin to look for a shot. A player with a low play discipline tendency will disregard the coaches tempo desires and look to score when they have the ball.

Neat little addition that I think we can expand upon in the future.

Irrational confidence tendency

So next year we can cop cribs and cars? when can i develop my drinking problem and bounce around china?

2k fake.

Back
Top Bottom