Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

been slacking on this prelude normally im on it but right now its been madden season wit alil bit of NHL.

I took 2 years off of madden last 2 years which is why i guess im normally on my 2k game

What's the deal with the Amazon pre order? It says it won't be available until 09/19

Which is?

NBA 2K was always the better game since Dreamcast, even if it was a new IP.

I am speaking in terms of being #1 on the Block.

2K on Dreamcast was underground.

It wasn't until 2K7 that 2K actually started hitting mainstream.

Then in 2K8/2K9 when they officially took the crown.

Played the Live demo to see what the fuss was about. The presentation and modes are all dope but the gameplay and mechanics were terrible.

[/GALLERY]
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_9311.JPG
Facescan much better this year ... one came out pretty good on first try . Picked up my acne and all :stoneface:

Camera angle wack. Anybody who plays on broadcast needs to be punched in the face repeatedly.

This whole video is about 1 play. Smh.
Yea, that is what he does. He works on the Playbooks. Video is for the Sim Heads

Funny, I hate broadcast too. 2K only.

Don't have a problem with Broadcast, but so used to 2K camera now don't think I'll switch back.

Broadcast sucks.

Gameplay feels really good this year, they really need to get more black people on the myplayer team every year the dialogue and interactions get worse and more over the top, as if it's a spoof or they're trying to be offensive, it fells like a marlon wayans movie.

I thought that **** with spike lee was bad but this year is some of the worst **** I ever seen.

But the actually gameplay felt good and I'm hyped for myleague.

But they really need to separate mycareer from the park, I want to play an NBA career not all this other weird ****.

How ya'll get the face scan to work so perfect, I kept doing it and it doesn't really look like me. Dudes up there is spot on though. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom