Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

is there a way to change the shotstick configuration? like if I want the stick to do just a regular jumpshot no matter which direction I pull it in, instead of doin bankshots and fadeaways and all that unnecessary dumb crap??

Use the shot button.

But I would say to learn the controls so nothing is a surprise to you.

The control scheme is very good, just learn it. Far from dumb

Use the shot button.

But I would say to learn the controls so nothing is a surprise to you.

The control scheme is very good, just learn it. Far from dumb

I've been loyal to the shot stick ever since they first introduced it in 2k6. but now they screwing me up with all this directional bs. I guess I have no choice but to learn it

Last edited:
Didn't notice any difference with the shot stick when playing the Prelude.

Finished Prelude demo and I was really satisfied with it. Looking forward to it. 2k will always get my money. Even more so since they put Lavar and BBB on it. Live did a good job with their demo, but they've failed for like 8-9 years, they have to prove to me that they deserve my money lol, 5-6 pro am games is not enough.

I'll give you my cover lol. Just pre order it. Im ordering late since I know 2k can easily have me slacking on a lot. It's addicting. I'll get it Nov. if I can hold off my temptations.

So if I buy the EARLY digital edition off Amazon I don't get it the 15th?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 10.12.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 10.12.52 AM.png
    916.6 KB · Views: 7
You make you player??? The photo scanning? Does it look like you.
Yea I made him, he looks somewhat like me but not dead on. He doesn't have facial hair which I had a beard when I did the scan but I'm guessing I have to get the full game to customize his facial hair and style. Had my man in some all white 2k hi tops.

How would we know? doesn't mean it's not possible. I dig 2k, been with it since 2k1 but that brand loyalty is a bit much to assume someone else can't innovate and compete.

this is what im saying lol

In the last 10 years, 2k has released quality, enjoyable, good, and buyable product.. that we all buy, play, enjoy, and it's reliable

In the last 10 years, Live has put out what? ONE good game, IF that.
Even releasing it at a lower price point hasn't done much for it, no one is buying it, not enjoyable, and doesn't hold a candle to 2k

with that said... i'm suppose to believe and agree that in 3 years, it'll overtake 2k and be better? All of this over a demo? nahhhhhhh

this is what im saying lol

In the last 10 years, 2k has released quality, enjoyable, good, and buyable product.. that we all buy, play, enjoy, and it's reliable

In the last 10 years, Live has put out what? ONE good game, IF that.
Even releasing it at a lower price point hasn't done much for it, no one is buying it, not enjoyable, and doesn't hold a candle to 2k

with that said... i'm suppose to believe and agree that in 3 years, it'll overtake 2k and be better? All of this over a demo? nahhhhhhh
:lol:

Looks more than passable / playable to me. Still copping 2k in a couple weeks though.

Just for the fact alone EA has a unlimited budget (compared to Visual COncepts), I wouldn't count them out

I'll give you my cover lol. Just pre order it. Im ordering late since I know 2k can easily have me slacking on a lot. It's addicting. I'll get it Nov. if I can hold off my temptations.

Just got confirmation at gamestop that they'll be giving out the new Celtics cover a week after release for free

Back
Top Bottom