Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

yea its gonna be half off but they gonna make it up with all that vc :lol:

Not if you don't play MyPlayer

reece.jpg

I'm hot that I can't get certain badges...like yea I signed up for a LLD and slasher but I also play basketball the right way. Making the right pass so let me get that dimer badge...reward me dog.

so my team is 11-14. I just lost my first game as a starter, against the Hornets, they were on fire and hitting everything. After the loss, it was a cut scene about lossing by big margins (lost by 20); so I kinda feel like it was forced just to fit the cut scene in. I almost wanna say my sliders or whatever was lowered cause EVERYONE on my team played poorly and mind you, I blew the warriors out not that many games before lol.

Now that I think about it
This makes a lot of sense
I came off a 13game win streak and then got blew out by the Nuggets by 30pts then lost to the suns by 23
all my usual free throws were miss one make one (Nuggets) cut scene talked about free throws so SM made me shoot the ball in the trash can (Made one missed one)

Suns game we were up by 12 in the first half then we down by 20 when I sit
Team was missing everything!

so my team is 11-14. I just lost my first game as a starter, against the Hornets, they were on fire and hitting everything. After the loss, it was a cut scene about lossing by big margins (lost by 20); so I kinda feel like it was forced just to fit the cut scene in. I almost wanna say my sliders or whatever was lowered cause EVERYONE on my team played poorly and mind you, I blew the warriors out not that many games before lol.

Team could just be in a slump.

Unless you are an elite NBA Team, you should expect to be wildly inconsistent.

Stuff happens.

I am asking, how would you like to see momentum (per game and over course of a season) be played out in a fair manner?

^ yep thats annoying... i already know if i want cod i have to pay retail unless i wait a year later to cop :smh:

Did they nerf the VC you get for playing playground games? When I first started I was getting a few hundred each game, but now I get like 150 if lucky.

Also, why do people in the playground just run around instead of playing games???

Man **** 2k the company. I just do the MyLeague method while I watch YouTube or tv, and once they patch it and another method comes out I'll do that. I'm through with pennies on the dollar ********

Have any of you tried Creating Yourself and putting him in MyLeague (With Player Lock) instead of MyPlayer? Since it has been established that the CPU/AI plays differently in each mode?

Have any of you tried Creating Yourself and putting him in MyLeague (With Player Lock) instead of MyPlayer? Since it has been established that the CPU/AI plays differently in each mode?

I did last yr. It feels weird deciding my own attributes and badges tbh

also, scrap everything i've said about this game, completely.

they need to patch me from this game.

They supposedly patched players getting lost and my LDD got lost last night while playing park.... they better bless me with 200k VC

Man. I'm loving this game lol. I can't get off the controller. My wife even hit me with " dang, I haven't seen you play this much ever" lol

My guy has gotten completely better. Literally each game you get better and it feels/plays better. I had some epic games man; wish I could have put on twitch or youtube. One with Houston and one with GSW, literally came down to the last two minutes of play.

I've recorded about 5-6 triple doubles, 8 double double. my team is 15-15 I believe. Just enjoying the game a lot.

Back
Top Bottom