Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

i'm enjoying the game immensely, as well.

i'm doing humble work with a 70 ovr in proam.

the amount of salt dudes who spent money on VC must feel....

i can't stress this enough: make your build based on a real-life player you would like to mimic....then try to outplay them as them.

I play with the Lakers. And they traded Brook Lopez for Mike Conley, when we already had Lonzo lol. Conley comes off the bench and he makes shots but Lopez was major for pick and rolls and getting me assist with corner 3's.

man, its funny how cats just can't lose in this game

"we were on a 13 game win streak then lost by 20. a cutscene triggered. it's obviously scripted"

my PG plays for brooklyn. we are like 5-28. i'm shocked people aren't being cut from the roster.

lol @ the article DC posted about the morphing.

they just have to fix ONE animation which is a blowby and its so fast, ESPECIALLY IN PARK (where there are known framerate issues) that it looks like morphing through

there are about 5-6 animations like this, and most work correctly, you blow by an arm, spinning the defender... one, though, literally looks like you teleport through them

and its just an animation/frame rate issue....its not a glitch...you really still got blown by lmao

when someone is pushing off/past a defender, if you "trap" them with the pro stick, they'll lost it every time (unless they escape dribble)

Another 2K another year of enphan being obnoxious

blame DC he's asked me to come in here like 14 times.

another year of the only contributions to the 2k thread being tears?

POST A VIDEO FOR HEAVENS SAKE

IM BEGGING YALL

i do not, once i see an update ill be sure to post here. i peeped ronnie tweet it

beluba said the first one didn't have any gameplay changes....and it did

lmao i honestly dunno if i can even trust their notes at this point

My guy is now 85 overall. My clipper team is like 21-3

I'm averaging 25 7 10... but I still can't dunk lol

i have like 5 dudes.

pg- 75 ovr
LDD - 70 ovr
LDD-65 ovr
3&d -65 ovr
3&d 60 ovr

not gonna front like i'd bring out them shooters @ 60/65 ovr.

but the 75 and 70 do work. i had the LDD out @ 62 ovr

clearly a skill gap if i can get player of the game 4 walk ons in a row with a 68 ovr.

Is it true you only get two shoe deals to select from? Only got Adidas and UA, so if true I'm starting over :lol:

blame DC he's asked me to come in here like 14 times.

another year of the only contributions to the 2k thread being tears?

POST A VIDEO FOR HEAVENS SAKE

IM BEGGING YALL

They won't. They will just complain about things and overexaggerate how often it happens.

Then when someone offers solutions, they call them fanboys.

Especially the one you quoted.

They won't. They will just complain about things and overexaggerate how often it happens.

Then when someone offers solutions, they call them fanboys.

Especially the one you quoted.

lol @ fanboys

no, they report you and get you banned from the thread...turning it into a abysmal wasteland of re-hashed operation sports articles saying the same thing.

question for people who can't shoot....

how many different jumpshots do you try?

how many hours do you practice shooting on mycourt?

i spend 10 hours, minimum, creating and practicing a shot. (total, meaning, whole year)

on 2k17....i spent, literally, the first 2 hours before even playing picking a jumper.

once the jumpshot creator unlocked, i may have spent 3-4 hours making ONE jumper, practicing it, and perfecting it.

the other day i hit 75 and spent 2 hours trying to make a jumpshot before realizing the blend animations were glitched (it doesnt allow you to blend them. i think they fixed this problem tho)

lol @ the "dog i have a life. i don't want to sit around all day with no life practicing shots" before you type it

nah you just sit around all day crying about being unable to hit shots LMAO

ain't no grand conspiracy, homie

you just on the wrong side of the skill gap.

also

banning me ain't gonna make your shots drop.

excellent thread for sure. wasnt able to watch vids since im on a work computer and YT is blocked but kush goes into great detail he touches on some important animations with block timing
Exactly.

THAT is the type of stuff that creates change.

That is what the devs like to see when giving feedback.

Not, "This game is unplayable. Trash." Speaking in EXTREMES like we all love to do.

Provide evidence for what you feel is happening too often.

Don't say, "I missed all of my layups last game." Prove it, show video.

But, I guess it is easier to just complain about things with no evidence

lol @ fanboys

no, they report you and get you banned from the thread...turning it into a abysmal wasteland of re-hashed operation sports articles saying the same thing.
:lol: Always funny to me that folks reported you because they refuse to admit user error

Got a question for y’all.

There’s no way to restart the regular season in MyPlayer is there. Realizing the rosters are locked in before the Melo trade...I’m screwed unless I want to start from scratch with a new player, right?

Back
Top Bottom