Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Is it true you only get two shoe deals to select from? Only got Adidas and UA, so if true I'm starting over :lol:
when I started they gave me a choice between the four brands

I already got my sig shoe the DJ 95
9-25-2017_3-47-39_AM.png

Got a question for y’all.

There’s no way to restart the regular season in MyPlayer is there. Realizing the rosters are locked in before the Melo trade...I’m screwed unless I want to start from scratch with a new player, right?

Nope.

That is why it is always suggested to start your seasons at the start of the real season (At The Earliest)

soo 2k finally restored my file that was lost on myplayer when it crashed about 2 weeks ago. Only issue is, my guy is back down to a 60 overall. he was a 77 when I lost all my files.

also the park feature isnt working. instead i get this bland mycareer menu similar to the one you get when you arent signed in. smh

the grind is too rough i can only focus on one build lol. 6'8 sharpshooting shot creator, and i think i only lost once in play now online

Been playing Live since release day, but I think it's time for me to bring my talents down to 2K. Currently got the game installing which means I probably won't be playing til tomorrow evening/night.

Live is a fun game, but it's way too arcadey for me. Plus it seems like not that many people bought the game since I'm always playing with/against the same ol people in both H2H Ranked & Live Run. I've also had more fun playing with randoms on MyPark than I've had with randoms on Live Run.

Been playing Live since release day, but I think it's time for me to bring my talents down to 2K. Currently got the game installing which means I probably won't be playing til tomorrow evening/night.

Live is a fun game, but it's way too arcadey for me. Plus it seems like not that many people bought the game since I'm always playing with/against the same ol people in both H2H Ranked & Live Run. I've also had more fun playing with randoms on MyPark than I've had with randoms on Live Run.
A random got my communications banned within the minute after I said he was ****in trash :lol:

Gameplay on this is smooth and fluid, coming from 2k16 it's super noticeable, threw me off at first. Dunno if the ps4 pro adds an element to make it that way. Needs more patches though, no way I should hit more late release shots than good while open. Also no way in hell every single cpu player a lockdown defender, I rarely get any room. Good to see them finally steal that baseline low camera from the live series that I used to love. "Road to 99" looks like it takes about 2 years.

Gameplay on this is smooth and fluid, coming from 2k16 it's super noticeable, threw me off at first. Dunno if the ps4 pro adds an element to make it that way. Needs more patches though, no way I should hit more late release shots than good while open. Also no way in hell every single cpu player a lockdown defender, I rarely get any room. Good to see them finally steal that baseline low camera from the live series that I used to love. "Road to 99" looks like it takes about 2 years.

I use the step back for spacing. Try that.

Anybody know if the patch fixed the MyGM VC glitch someone posted back a page or so ago?

If it effects their money, you better believe they’ll be patching it real soon. If it’s a gamebreaking glitch, ehh, they’ll wait 3-4 months.

Back
Top Bottom