Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Yeah, in all the 2K games I've had always use the shot button.

when the hell does the nike shoe deal come? Adidas and under armour both gave me free stuff within the first 15-20 games, and I turned them both down asap. Im now at the all star break and nothing from nike or JB. I told my agent I prefer Nike at the begining too :smh:
Same happened to me. Adidas offered me a 70 VC contract while UA offered me 85 so I went with UA. Don't feel like breaking my contract now that' I'm this far in.

Same happened to me. Adidas offered me a 70 VC contract while UA offered me 85 so I went with UA. Don't feel like breaking my contract now that' I'm this far in.

What was your averages looking like? From the last time I posted it took me 3 more games and Nike signed me.

Button for jumpers, stick for layups and sometimes dunks. Also turning off the meter was beautiful in the short amount of time I played this weekend

I'm currently 19-14 with the Mavs which is 6th in the West ....I'm rated 79 ovr SF/PF shot creator/ lock down defender with 12 badges so far ....the badge grind is real this year.

Never switched in all the years I’ve been playing. Button just feels more natural for me. What are the perks of the shot stick? Can you alter layups or avoid contact?

I'm currently 19-14 with the Mavs which is 6th in the West ....I'm rated 79 ovr SF/PF shot creator/ lock down defender with 12 badges so far ....the badge grind is real this year.
It is. It’s rewarding, though. I like that I can go into games looking to work on certain badges. I like this format more than previous years (upgrading included). It’s slow, but it’s a steady pace.

Starting PG for the Knicks. First time on HOF. We’re like 5-13.:lol: :smh:

I think the shoe thing has to do with the preference your agent asks about. I told him I wanted to sign with Nike, and that the money didn’t matter. Nike offer was the first that came.

Never switched in all the years I’ve been playing. Button just feels more natural for me. What are the perks of the shot stick? Can you alter layups or avoid contact?
You give up ALL levels of control when you don't use the shot stick on Jumpers and Layups.

Just go look in the controls to see exactly what you are missing out on.

Especially with dunks and layups.

It is. It’s rewarding, though. I like that I can go into games looking to work on certain badges. I like this format more than previous years (upgrading included). It’s slow, but it’s a steady pace.

Starting PG for the Knicks. First time on HOF. We’re like 5-13.:lol: :smh:

I'm also digging the new badge grind format and look forward to progress at the end of each game.

Props homie bc I'm struggling on pro and refuse to play on HOF due to the no VC increase for playing on HOF, maybe when I level up my badges which all currently bronze, will I change it to HOF.

I've always used the button for jumpers and the shot stick for layups/dunks.

I'm also digging the new badge grind format and look forward to progress at the end of each game.

Props homie bc I'm struggling on pro and refuse to play on HOF due to the no VC increase for playing on HOF, maybe when I level up my badges which all currently bronze, will I change it to HOF.

I've always used the button for jumpers and the shot stick for layups/dunks.
I’ve always played 12 min quarters, so I figured I may as well get the full experience. Forgot there’s no difficulty multiplier, though. Hmmm.:lol:

I’ve conceded winning any games this season, though.:lol:

Man I was about to get my first badge and the **** glitched, showed the count of another badge then went back to the original number. What the hell?

I know the offline gamer is no longer the selling point for 2K but I am really concerned with the lack of simple/basic animations in many of the ballhanding situations. I know the kids want to equip their players with flashy moves but what about Javale McGee and Kendrick Perkins?

I just feel like there should be a more extensive list for non-handlers. Take the Rhythm Dribbles, there is literally nothing I feel comfortable equipping non-offensive minded bigs with as a Rhythm Dribble. Just go take a look. We need more dumbed down animations here. This isn't the only category either.

Again, I understand who the target is but don't forget about your hardcore base.

Ya'll worried about shor deals and t shirts and layups are still broken...

This is why the world regresses in everything ....

I play on Hall of Fame and be making most of my open shots and have yet to miss an open layup

I don’t understand how some of y’all are still complaining or haven’t gotten it down yet

Back
Top Bottom