Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

skip passing works great. i played the cavs tonight and 2k took over. the entire 3rd quarter nobody on my team could hit ANYTHING. not even conley who we traded whiteside for. i blew FOUR layups straight, one of which was a fast break where lebron was chasing me but was 10 feet behind me. cut a 28 point lead down to 4 by the end of the 3rd quarter smh.

as for the badge grind, im cool with it for the most part but the hof badges are OD. im trying to get HOF ankle breaker. do the math, 12,000+24,000+72,00+164,000? Thats A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Coach nick really out here flourishing man :pimp: :lol:

Dude had me dying when he transitioned into a random commercial for "meundies" the other day on one of his videos. Forward thinking guy. Older guy like him...partnering with 2k to spread some knowledge is appreciated. As well as his constant Westbrook slander :pimp:

skip passing works great. i played the cavs tonight and 2k took over. the entire 3rd quarter nobody on my team could hit ANYTHING. not even conley who we traded whiteside for. i blew FOUR layups straight, one of which was a fast break where lebron was chasing me but was 10 feet behind me. cut a 28 point lead down to 4 by the end of the 3rd quarter smh.

as for the badge grind, im cool with it for the most part but the hof badges are OD. im trying to get HOF ankle breaker. do the math, 12,000+24,000+72,00+164,000? Thats A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

lol Bron scared you.

Lmao @ its not serious enough to post videos.

But its serious enough to post tears?

You guys are funny.

You got your girl playing a game with a dummy character, to earn you worthless virtual currency, to compete in a game that in the end will bring no money to your pocket.

I admire your persistence little man. You take more Ls in this thread than a little bit. But, you still come hard every day as if nothing had ever happened.

That's special. Maybe, special Olympics "special", but special nonetheless.

Yeah, f**k posting a video. For what? It ain't that serious.

Last edited:
That's Lonzo, Wall, Steph be doing me offline though. Playing off ball isn't some unknown way to play, Ray Allen used to kill that.

Steph curry isn’t damn near god status in this game. Played against the warriors and all they do is run screens for him in mycareer. Dude was making lonzo look foolish.

Bruh offline got me chasing Lonzo all around the entire posession running into invisible screens and randomly sticking to invisible force fields on other players while he gets open. They're just tryna emulate 2K.

Letting the Cpu play D is some stone cold sucka **** man
Strongly disagree if you have a non-shooter on the perimeter.

I'm in full free safety mode.

It's much easier to force the pass to the wide open "shooter"

Then they put a shooter in the game who probably can't defend so you can call a pick & pop with his man, force the switch & go to work.

A lot of times they play off ball on the PG cause they can't play D and play safety with the center to try and protect the rim.

Strongly disagree if you have a non-shooter on the perimeter.

I'm in full free safety mode.

It's much easier to force the pass to the wide open "shooter"

Then they put a shooter in the game who probably can't defend so you can call a pick & pop with his man, force the switch & go to work.

Much easier. Of course.

Sucka ****

Back
Top Bottom