Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Has anyone gotten an option to request a trade? I'm about 20 games in, still no option.

I remember in 2k16. You just had to play like 10 games and you could request a trade.

Has anyone gotten an option to request a trade? I'm about 20 games in, still no option.

I remember in 2k16. You just had to play like 10 games and you could request a trade.

Don't think you can since they let you pick your team but once your dude is s 90( prolly around the time 2k20 drops) you get roster input

you must be smokin the same crack if you couldnt tell i wasnt being serious thus the lol

I know youre playing but dont play with me lol jk but ima have to delete this season, the HEAT without Whiteside in the paint = straight lottery

2K18 is still glitched?

Yep, my November purchase of this game is right on schedule

The game is just fine.

Dudes in here complaining about old 2K's cause that's the last one they were good at.

My Player trash tho.

Game in general is fine.

Defensive matchup settings being glitched isn't fine with me..............that is a crucial gameplay feature.

You can't excuse that **** and consider the game fine.......this is way different ****ing not being able to "flex" with replica kicks on your MyPlayer.

This is an actual gameplay glitch........especially for SIMULATION PLAYERS.

I'm gonna have to split Bryan's wig he ain't paid me my endorsement check in almost a month.
I must be getting fined for talking cash money in the press conferences because i'm never getting the my full salary after a game. I almost lost my Nike deal because of my antics, the nike rep was pissed at me

I must be getting fined for talking cash money in the press conferences because i'm never getting the my full salary after a game. I almost lost my Nike deal because of my antics, the nike rep was pissed at me

Did anyone let B Fresh run the show for the Adidas meeting? Kinda wish that I did

Did anyone let B Fresh run the show for the Adidas meeting? Kinda wish that I did
made her a** sit outside the meeting. Didn't want to hear any of that corny dialog. I wish Under Armour would stop playing and up the contract so I can sign with them. I swear all of these companies cheap as f****. Mountain Dew trying to give me 20 VC per game... are you kidding me?

I wonder if the 2K team will make a future patch of NBA 2K18 dedicated to THIS NEWS..........

With changing the format of the All-Star game?

Sounds like another one of TNT's ideas, and those don't usually turn out well i.e. that boring H.O.R.S.E. game or that billiards tournament.:lol:

It'll fix the popularity contest problem (maybe) but it just seems kind of cheap.

We'll see how it plays out, though.

With changing the format of the All-Star game?

Sounds like another one of TNT's ideas, and those don't usually turn out well i.e. that boring H.O.R.S.E. game or that billiards tournament.:lol:

It'll fix the popularity contest problem (maybe) but it just seems kind of cheap.

We'll see how it plays out, though.

Something the D LEAGUE toyed with. They wanted to bring it up to the main roster.

We will see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom