Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

You were getting hated on by old NT'ers too come on :lol:
DC used to get it a lot as well it's not nearly as bad now.

you confuse notoriety with "getting hated on"

that's the problem with yall now

don't know how to appreciate and be a fan.

once cats started replying, on a message board, with, "you type too much"

it was downhill.

still no 2k contributions.

just tears.

All this MyPlayer stuff is so trash. Can't believe the NBA invested money into a league for this kinda nonsense. I guess it's big with kids and YouTubers so it's all good.

Green light :lol:

All this MyPlayer stuff is so trash. Can't believe the NBA invested money into a league for this kinda nonsense. I guess it's big with kids and YouTubers so it's all good.

Green light :lol:

thanks for your contribution to the thread.

nobody cares.

oh, I didn't know he did mocap for them, he's dunking on anything moving in my franchise

they have his signature jumper and pull-up.....

he's nice to space the floor with too (in mycareer i made a barkley build and a nash build both play on suns. nash PnR w chandler and pass out to chriss, or just rebound kick with barkley)

you confuse notoriety with "getting hated on"

that's the problem with yall now

don't know how to appreciate and be a fan.

once cats started replying, on a message board, with, "you type too much"

it was downhill.

still no 2k contributions.

just tears.

Nah you used to get clowned on on the reg and didn't you have a public dispute with your girl here? I remember some things pretty vividly and it wasnt noteriety. Stick to the shtick though. I don't watch videos of other men playing video games unless it's an announcement but I'm sure you're great.

Nah you used to get clowned on on the reg and didn't you have a public dispute with your girl here? I remember some things pretty vividly and it wasnt noteriety. Stick to the shtick though. I don't watch videos of other men playing video games unless it's an announcement but I'm sure you're great.

you know a story about me from a decade ago....literal definition of notoriety.

i have no idea who you are.

will never care about you.

you remember me, though.

you dont watch videos of other men playing games? why you here?

to bring up how you know and remember me from a decade ago?

cool.

oh, and for the record, the "public dispute" was her getting banned for clowning some ole cashbanks type dude (it may have even been HIM)

she roasted him in a PYP thread and got banned.

the only other time she was mentioned is when i told the LOL story about breaking up with her. i was salty. i was also like 24. LOL

wasn't no dispute. it was me sharing with NT.

you actually REMEMBER me..... quote, "VIVIDLY"

LMAO

DAMN THATS LAME.

(and you wrong as hell and sad.)

how you trynna bring up lil fake NT joke jabs and you can't even remember what happened?

LMAO

you want someone else to jump to your aid with NT receipts?

I am immune to that.

i'm from the original NT.

we used to roast dudes like you off the internet EARLY.

now, please, 2k or G T F O

What in the heck is going on in here?

Anyway, just added my first pink diamond to the squad. Snatched up pink diamond Dirk from a pack and that boy is the truth.

Playing the Warriors in The Finals on MyCareer.... KD out here being disrespectful and pulling up from halfcourt .. Nothing but net :smh:

The playoffs are odd, each team has a extra special magical power. Like Detroit has infinite inescapable screens.

What in the heck is going on in here?

Anyway, just added my first pink diamond to the squad. Snatched up pink diamond Dirk from a pack and that boy is the truth.
Now you want to talk about a money GRAB? These are the epitome of that. There is no rhyme or reason behind the ratings that these "Gem Stone" players get vs. Their Regular counterparts.

yeah lmao i played myteam on 2k11....

blew everyone out in the first tier with ROOKIE JIMMER as my primary player...

got to the next tier...

cats were bringing steph curry out of the 13th rotation LMAO jordan was their 6th man. LOL

i was losing by like...3. LOL

never again.

For anyone STILL playing 2K18, we just released our final update to the Draft Class of 2018. GT: DCALLAMERICAN File Name: "DC SWGT" (XBOX ONE)

We have roughly 100 or so prospects done.

KOK time. I wanted to enter this tournament, but I didn't have the VC to build a squad. Will be watching every game I can on Twitch.

I hate to say it but i might have to skip out on 2k until the warriors break up. I can beat them but not consistently. Esp when people tun a 5 out. Its like pick your poison. Just not fun

How do you guys feel about this take on the 2K franchise?

some good points

They've honestly just gotten lazy as hell because of the lack of competition

That and they have to have some of the corniest people alive involved in making their game this B Fresh **** etc is garbage and wild offensive

Just fix the ****ing myplayer man save the goofy storylines and let me control a regular old rookie not a chef or a dj or a pilot just a regular rookie

Kill all the ****ing microtransactions

****s not hard but between goofy *** employees and them being money hungry i only see it getting worse

Back
Top Bottom