OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

Box score from the last team Pro am game we played Sunday...Our starting center who mans a two way Rebounder recently got a new girlfriend and been MIA. The other team was 28-3 and ran a two lock lineup, with a 2-3 zone at the top for the majority of the game but eventually went man because we were just playing the free throw line and destroying it. Not having a glass or primary Rebounder at the 5 is a huge disadvantage.
060DA479-2A5E-4858-B3D1-1A8BF918D532.jpeg

Any PF or C on Xbox wanna run some rec league with me and the homies? We’re not great but we aint trash :lol Our record is bad cuz playing randoms is impossible

Apex took over my life atm lol i been sleeping on 2k since last monday.. aint play 1 rec or pro am ina while

I have timeouts set to manuel but it still calls auto timeouts during the game... How to make this stop?...And is it happening because of something I'm pressing on the controller?

Finally got to 93 VIP. After 2 bar cap breaker for 91 and 92. I only needed one for 93.

Probably because I could upgrade my finally my shooting. Maxed my 3 point out, one away from my mid range. Two- sharp here.

two way sharp? on ps4? add me eNPHANATe

@enphan What is the process of becoming a 2K Coach?

so, you have to a.) be involved in the pro am community b.) be respected in said community c.) most of these jobs are on NBA.com or on the team's site.

most of the coaches were hired from community-driven twitter accounts (people knowledgeable)

they hired two people who ran the top two non-2k endorsed pro am leagues for 4-5 years....

they also hire certain people off of top teams who didn't qualify for the combine....for example, dev goss, a top PG prospect for a top team (all of their roster either plays or coaches in the league) got hired mid season last year in orlando cause they were trash.

various avenues.

but all of them revolve around involvement in the comp pro am community

new vids

last mix as a 95 (i hit 96)

for people who ask about playing good players or why people dont do certain things...this is a "comp" game (as far as walk on goes) (1:53 goes hard)

It's better than 18. By far not a perfect game but it's a better.
In what ways is it better? The gameplay is so stiff. Alot of the players miss easy shots right at the rim. It's way too hard to drive around average and garbage defenders.

In what way?
animations - 2k18 was full of bugged animations, getting in to the park is way faster this year, dribbling requires skill this year, Cut scenes were a joke in 2k18, 2k18 park was just depressing and dead. ill be honest tho i gave up on 2k18 very quick so i wasnt there for when the patches started to come in later on in the months. I started to play a diff game prob some shooter

only thing ill give 2k18 over 2k19 is shooting, 2k19 is too cheesy

2k14 still the best IMO

animations - 2k18 was full of bugged animations, getting in to the park is way faster this year, dribbling requires skill this year, Cut scenes were a joke in 2k18, 2k18 park was just depressing and dead. ill be honest tho i gave up on 2k18 very quick so i wasnt there for when the patches started to come in later on in the months. I started to play a diff game prob some shooter

only thing ill give 2k18 over 2k19 is shooting, 2k19 is too cheesy

2k14 still the best IMO
The shooting on 2K19 is one of the things I don't have a problem with. I don't play park or any of those modes. I play exhibition games...

In what ways is it better? The gameplay is so stiff. Alot of the players miss easy shots right at the rim. It's way too hard to drive around average and garbage defenders.
I'm a Pro-am/ rec player with a little park sprinkled. I don't think I've played a Play Now game all year yet but to me it's a couple reasons.

1. 2k18 was too casual friendly. It was many times I lost to opponents in 2k18 either park or pro-am and I didn't feel like it was because they were better but because they used blowbys and snatches the whole game. If you ever had to try to guard a 6'10 point forward running a 5-out you know exactly what I mean.

2. The grind was worse, it takes forever to rep up a player in 18. 19 is long but nowhere near what 18 was. For reference I played '18 from launch until 19 released and my highest rated player was a 93. Already in '19 I have a 95, a 93, and a 91. At least before 90 overall the bar moves quicker.

With that being said however 2k19 has a whole host of problems in itself that need to be fixed. Mainly the shooting and defense. The thing is it's hard to get balance in a game like this. I would love for a "realistic" basketball game but if 2k ever tried to implement it all the 14 year olds would cry because their stretch big's can't shoot 70% from 3 anymore.

I'm a Pro-am/ rec player with a little park sprinkled. I don't think I've played a Play Now game all year yet but to me it's a couple reasons.

1. 2k18 was too casual friendly. It was many times I lost to opponents in 2k18 either park or pro-am and I didn't feel like it was because they were better but because they used blowbys and snatches the whole game. If you ever had to try to guard a 6'10 point forward running a 5-out you know exactly what I mean.

2. The grind was worse, it takes forever to rep up a player in 18. 19 is long but nowhere near what 18 was. For reference I played '18 from launch until 19 released and my highest rated player was a 93. Already in '19 I have a 95, a 93, and a 91. At least before 90 overall the bar moves quicker.
Your point number one is that it is hard in real life to stop that... I watch real life NBA games like most of us in here so I'm thinking before starting to play this 2k that I'm about to be running up and down the floor having fun.... And it's anything but that.... In the real NBA just about every team is scoring over 100 and to get this game and it's not loose playing is so disappointing.... My thoughts on your point number 2 is that I never play that mode

Back
Top Bottom