Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

What do you think of the three-year extension that Lionel Hollins received?

Originally Posted by JPZx

What do you think of the three-year extension that Lionel Hollins received?
Can't speak for bhz, but I like the move.

He brings a lot of guidance (sometimes to much) and keeps everyone accountable. He could be better at adjustments though.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by RoOk

How can the Warriors pass on Udoh?

They have about 3 other ones on their roster:

Brandon Wright
Anthony Randolph
Anthony Tolliver
roll.gif
Udoh is bigger and better than all of them coming out of school.

So my question still stands.

your wilding, ain't no way Udoh is bettert than Randolph
smh.gif

Kid would beast anywhere if it wasn't for the corpse of Don Nelson.  How they still have his lifeless body on the sideline is beyond me.

Andy Rautins is the type of player that would have tons of success in the NBA in my opinion. He is a great passer, he can shoot the lights out and plays good defense. He is an asset for any team

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Andy Rautins is the type of player that would have tons of success in the NBA in my opinion. He is a great passer, he can shoot the lights out and plays good defense. He is an asset for any team

not seeing it with rautins....there are guys who are draft-eligible guys every year with the same skill-set as Rautins who never make it.  I don't see anything with him that makes it seem like he'll stick on a NBA roster.  Europe is his best bet. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like Rautins but the guys isn't a NBA player.  He'll ball out in Europe I'm sure.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by RoOk

How can the Warriors pass on Udoh?

They have about 3 other ones on their roster:

Brandon Wright
Anthony Randolph
Anthony Tolliver
roll.gif
Udoh is bigger and better than all of them coming out of school.

So my question still stands.

your wilding, ain't no way Udoh is bettert than Randolph
smh.gif

Kid would beast anywhere if it wasn't for the corpse of Don Nelson.  How they still have his lifeless body on the sideline is beyond me.

damn straight he would.

He will be VERY successful in Europe but I could see him coming back to the NBA later when.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He will be VERY successful in Europe but I could see him coming back to the NBA later when.
Nah, I think there's room for him in the NBA. He's a good enough ball handler to make it.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Nah, I think there's room for him in the NBA. He's a good enough ball handler to make it.
Absolutely, he will be on a roster when games start next winter.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

not seeing it with rautins....there are guys who are draft-eligible guys every year with the same skill-set as Rautins who never make it.  I don't see anything with him that makes it seem like he'll stick on a NBA roster.  Europe is his best bet. 

The difference between other players and Rautins is this.

He was a 5 year player at Syracuse. In a NBA friendly system with coach Boeheim who did help coach team USA. Rautins played in the devestating 2-3 defense as well. He led that team offensively wise because Triche was %@$ cheeks this year. Wes was the better offensive player, but Andy led the offense.

For Knick fans but more importantly BangDak...

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/201 ... -Kahn-3469

"Donnie will always be a special person in my career, I just visited with him Friday. I made a point of stopping by his office to tell him he’s not getting Rubio (laughter)."

-David Kahn

Bahahahaha.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

6'4 SG with below average athleticism that hasn't proven to defend? Ehh.

Also see JJ Redick.

Rautins will be on an NBA roster.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I think it was DOWNTOWN43 who said Derrick Caracter would be a Top 10 selection by the end of the MM tournament
laugh.gif

He will be a quality late pick up though.

laugh.gif
really? i'm not even calling you out, but can you find where i said that? theres a good chance i forgot saying that, but i just wanna know when/where and what context

Back
Top Bottom