Official NBA Draft Lottery/ 2010 NBA Draft Thread Vol. June 24th 7ET

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I saw almost nothing from Lance this year to think he'd be a good NBA player.
I agree...Still think he can get to be a productive NBA level player but I think he had a lot of skills that needed to be developed on the college level.  He ot by in high school and even in NCAA ball somewhat just because he is built like a truck and is physical.  Don't know if he is goin to ever push around guards like that on the next level.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Does that kill his stock some? That's a huge difference.
Most def hurts...he was being questioned if he could guard SF/PF but now he's expected to guard SG.

That has to be a typo with Babbitt.

Even if its true, hopefully he can drop to us at #25. That will definitely knock him out from taking him at #12 though. Paul George measures up about the same size as Rudy. Looks like he's the front runner for us to take at #12.

If its not there is some optical illusion going on with how his body is proportioned. Cause he's always looked like a legit 6'7/6'8 when matched up with guys around that actual height (ie Hansbrough)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Does anyone think that Sylven Landesberg will make a better pro than what he showed in college?
He is a guy I would def take a chance on in the 2nd round, I'll say that.  He has a solid all-around ame but needs to imrpove overall.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Okay nevermind it was a typo after all...measured out to be 6'8 in shoes.
I just saw that too. Oh well, hopefully he has no ACL's and still drops to us.
laugh.gif

Paul George is the perfect size for SG. People keep talking about he would be Rudy's replacement, he just might be OJ's future replacement since we do need more size in the backcourt.

Can somebody post the Chad Ford Draft Combine article?

A number of teams have already looked into the availability of the Philadelphia 76ers' No. 2 pick in the June 24 draft.

The asking price? Several sources said they were told that the Sixers want their trade partner to take Elton Brand off their hands. Good luck with that. With Brand set to earn $51 million over the course of the next three years, he's virtually impossible to trade.

As much as teams like the Minnesota Timberwolves, for instance, love Evan Turner, I don't think they love him that much.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

http://bit.ly/cwbfIeMeasurements are out.
Anyone else notice that Cole Aldrich's shoes were a full inch higher than Cousins's?

If I was an NBA player I'd wear the bulkiest, highest shoes I could find. DeMarcus would've measured at barely below 7 feet if he wore Aldrich's shoes. I know people can look to see who wore thicker shoes, but a lot of times we just hear "so-and-so measured 7 feet with shoes, without any other info.

I would go as high as Jefferson and No. 16 for Turner and Brand. Rubio, Turner and Cousins immediately turns this franchise around...

PG- Rubio
SG- Turner
SF- Brewer
PF- Love
C- Cousins

Bench: Flynn, Ellington, Brand, Darko, Pekovic, etc.

So one horrible contract for another one? Why would the 76ers do that?

And that would be the slowest NBA starting lineup ever

Originally Posted by JPZx

I would go as high as Jefferson and No. 16 for Turner and Brand. Rubio, Turner and Cousins immediately turns this franchise around...

PG- Rubio
SG- Turner
SF- Brewer
PF- Love
C- Cousins

Bench: Flynn, Ellington, Brand, Darko, Pekovic, etc.

In 2 years though I like that. But do we need brand really? That contract
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i hope stanley robinson can fall to the knicks. he fits in perfect with us because of his athletic ability. especially since i expect dantoni to be back on the run and gun next year

I don't know if he falls THAT far. I think he's a late first rounder though.

What do you mean you'd go as far as?

That deal is definitely in Minny's favor.

ill keep my mouth shut about rubio for the sake of this thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom