:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Since I'll be at the draft, I'll probably start a "FIXED" chant as soon as David Stern steps to the podium announcing the Bulls pick
eek.gif
grin.gif

For everyone asking about tickets, you can call Ticketmaster and order them. On the website it says they've yet to go on sale but if you call MSG, they saythey go on sale June 10th. It's $15 a ticket, limit 2 per customer. Also, tickets will be sold at the box office the day of the event (or the day before, Iforget). If you buy 2, the cost is $37.95 after surcharges and such.

If you buy 2, the cost is $37.95 after surcharges and such.
alien.gif
HUH??? how is that possible? if one ticket cost 15....Ibought multiple tickets in the past and it never came up to more than 30....what is this, a new scam by Mr. James Dolan and his MSG clowns?

what the hell did OJ do the be a %#*$#$@ since highschool? people do interviews with him and say he is a good kid most of his problems have been blowing up because of who he is when it was small problems
didnt he break a kids jaw in practice and break some NCAA rules which in turn made his agent leave him
laugh.gif

Squeky clean

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

If you buy 2, the cost is $37.95 after surcharges and such.
alien.gif
HUH??? how is that possible? if one ticket cost 15....I bought multiple tickets in the past and it never came up to more than 30....what is this, a new scam by Mr. James Dolan and his MSG clowns?

I bought it from Ticketmaster, not the box office. They always have a surcharge or convenience fee, whatever its called. I assume there is no extra chargesat the box office.

laugh.gif
Everyone arguing over Beasley...

Mike Beasley is a clown. There's no arguing that. And Mike might be 'young' compared to guys like OJ and Davon Jefferson (21 year old collegefreshmen
laugh.gif
), but he's still the same age as a typical college freshman. And even considering his age, he's still more immature than your average 19year old kid. Even looking back at the stuff he did in high school, you've still got to seriously question what the hell is going on in his head at times.Autographing a car after being told you're on your last straw goes beyond being immature. No matter how you want to spin it, a high school kid knows thedifference between right and wrong, and at some point Mike had to realize he was crossing the line between pranks or jokes and flat out disrespectingauthority...

Comparing him to Caron Butler is kinda ehhh for me, though. Caron was well over his head in serious problems, served jail time, etc... But putting Beasley inthat category isn't fair. He's immature, but he's not a criminal. To my knowledge he's never been in trouble with the law... Caron cleanedhimself help and made good on his second chance, but there's a pretty distinct difference between the two, IMO.

But does Beasley need to grow up? Yeah, he does. And quickly. Some of the things he does are extremely immature, regardless of his age.

Should those types of issues deter a team from taking him in the Top 2? Not in my opinion. I guess I'd understand it, but I still think he's a bettertalent than anyone outside of Rose, and the only other guy close to his upside (at least in my opinion) is Mayo, and he's got several issues of his own...

Anyone else going to the draft? I'm about to scoop up 3 tickets and sit in my usual seat.

ok lets say the Heat really take Mayo @2...
does that mean Wolves take Beasley @3 or pass on him for who they original want... lets say B.Lopez? or do they take Beasley anyway knowing they can trade himfor whoever they want? if the wolves pass on Beasley
smh.gif
Sonics
smokin.gif

what is the scenario??

I've read some reports that Danilo Gallinari has stated he will only play/workout for the Knicks and Nets. If another team selects him he/his handlers arestating he will go back to Europe where he has a large offer that's awaiting him. It could be just "hot air" but with him being only 19 he couldpull a "Fran Vasquez".

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

ok lets say the Heat really take Mayo @2...
does that mean Wolves take Beasley @3 or pass on him for who they original want... lets say B.Lopez? or do they take Beasley anyway knowing they can trade him for whoever they want? if the wolves pass on Beasley
smh.gif
Sonics
smokin.gif

what is the scenario??
There is no doubt we would take Beasley if he falls to us at 3...we are considering taking Mayo over Lopez...so if Beasley falls to us we take him
1-Foye/Telfair
2-Foye/McCants
3-Beasley
4-Jefferson
5- (Possibly a veteran FA?)

Allen are you a Randolph fan?

If the Knicks can't get Mayo or Bayless at 6, I think Randolph would be the best direction to turn... I'm a big fan, having seen him several times whenhe was here in Dallas. He's a bit of a project in terms of his body and polishing off some rough edges, but the upside is huge...

Do you go upside or safe pick at 6 if you can't get Bayless or Mayo?

Mike is not a small forward...stop listening to these idiots like Marc Stein and all those toold

I know Beasley's not a true SF but I'm just stating where he could play in the Timberwolves lineup, because we already have the PF spot filled

Back
Top Bottom