:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

wait Marc Jackson and JVG will be doing the draft also?
eek.gif
this going to bestraight comdey with them 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Will there be a way I can watch the draft online? I wont be home to watch it and I dont have DVR...please tell me I can watch it on yahoosports or something later

I won't say much else..but you'll prolly be able to d/l it or something.

And I think it comes on again like way later tonight or tomorrow also.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Will there be a way I can watch the draft online? I wont be home to watch it and I dont have DVR...please tell me I can watch it on yahoosports or something later
espn360 says they'll have it

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

good riddance the Heat-Clips trade did not go down.....

now Pat must do the right thing and pick Beasley.

The way things are looking he will take Beasley at #2, he was/still trying to see what he can get for the pick. Talk Riles wants to repeat the moves andsuccess Danny Ainge had with Boston.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

hes ben gordon 2.0

I'm sick of people making this comparison...people do it for one reason...because they have the same last name...other than that they are nothing alike

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

if thats your reasoning, you dont see glen davis being compared to barondavis..

what im tryna say is...they both have one thing on their mind...is offense.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Uhh, AJVI, what team do you root for? Celtics? Jazz? Clippers? Sonics?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dudes got 'Celtics' WAY in the corner of his sig

ESPN360 is affiliated with your Internet service provider. If your ISP isn't partnered with the mouse ears than you are S.O.L.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. the Jazz forever

2. Sonics cause I live in Seattle

3. Celtics cause of Ray Allen and I hate the Lakers

^ Correct. If you don't have ESPN, you MOST LIKELY won't have 360. You could give a stream somewhere, but most of us will be watching it on TV.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

ESPN radio reported that the Lakers and Heat are in talks that would trade Lamar Odom and the #58 pick to Miami. In exchange the Heat would trade to the Lakers Mark Blount, Udonis Haslem and Miami's coveted #2 pick in the draft. Rumor has it Riley is trying to clear cap space as much as he can, and wants Odom back in the fold.
jesus....wayy too good to be true

mayo/kobe/artest/gasol/bynum....look at that defense

fisher/kobe/beasley/gasol/bynum....look at that offesne

No way and i acted a fool when we got gasol for nothing..... if they pull this one off i will pass out from all the joy.... but thats a whole lot offorwards we would need to give luke and rad away for almost nothing just to balance out the team.....

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. the Jazz forever

2. Sonics cause I live in Seattle

3. Celtics cause of Ray Allen and I hate the Lakers
sounds like a bandwagoner to me..... and i know thats not a word but now it is
tongue.gif

My boy told me that the Wolves/Heat are in trade talks...the Wolves will send next years 1st Round pick (Top 10 protected) + Corey Brewer to the Heat for the#2 Pick. Anybody hear anything about this? That means we would have the #2 and #3...I'm not excited about anything yet because he said he saw it YESTERDAYon ESPN.com

on behalf of the Seattle Supersonics, i would like to submit all 6 of our picks in this years draft to David Stern to disperse in any way he chooses just tokeep our damn team in the damn city.....smh.

otherwise, i hope we pick bayless w/the #4
laugh.gif

My boy told me that the Wolves/Heat are in trade talks...the Wolves will send next years 1st Round pick (Top 10 protected) + Corey Brewer to the Heat for the #2 Pick. Anybody hear anything about this? That means we would have the #2 and #3...I'm not excited about anything yet because he said he saw it YESTERDAY on ESPN.com

Please. Highly doubtful though.

Back
Top Bottom