Official NBA Finals Game 2: 06/07 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 5:00PM PST ABC

i woulda loved lebron vs kobe finals....

on another note SERIOUSLY WHY DOES STUART SCOTT ALWAYS SPIT OUT STUPID USELESS FACTS???

tired of this ******

I ain't kno ariza was str8...
3565e10884181be2959585685d17ad5a.gif

I alwayz thought fool was hiding in tha closet....
laugh.gif
I still thank sonow...
laugh.gif

heart-warming story. but why the $%@+ was abc sneaking in bits of their theme song in the middle of it?

"sometimes you win by being inspired by the loss of a loved one."- stu scott

what the $%** does that mean???

damn i hate story's like that man i kno the pain is just unreal to deal with sometime
frown.gif

We may have a 5 pt lead.. but if we kept waiting for someone to get hot other than Shard then this will get ugly in a heartbeat!

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

heart-warming story. but why the $%@+ was abc sneaking in bits of their theme song in the middle of it?

i thought something was wrong with my stream when i heard that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Uneccessary half time story by ABC. I thought they gonna show Ariza lost his first born or something. Ok Ariza lost a brother. 1000 other people lost theirentire family.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Uneccessary half time story by ABC. I thought they gonna show Ariza lost his first born or something. Ok Ariza lost a brother. 1000 other people lost their entire family.
indifferent.gif

Dwight better continue being aggressive against Bynum early . hes already got 3 fouls

Very Very sad story about Ariza...somethin I never knew..RIP 2 his baby bro!

Lets take ova this game in the 2nd half !!

Back
Top Bottom