**OFFICIAL NBA MOST VALUABLE PLAYER (MVP) THREAD**

Paul... I mean when was the last time the HORNETS i mean come on now the $%%$#$% NEW ORLEANS HORNETS were really relevant like they are now???? Anyone care totake a gander??? Without Paul they would not be anywhere, you can say that of Kobe as well, but I don't like Kobe, so PAUL FTW!!!

img.55475_t.jpg

/thread

I wouldn't complain if cp3 got the nod, since point guards like nash won before, but don't we all agree that kobe is on another level?

Il garuntee the votes will be Kobe 1 Lebron 2. Even tho i think Lebron is more detrimental to the team more then kobe is to the lakers.
If sumone with a horrible team can make that team an instant title contender how is he not gonna be MVP.
Well thats the NBA.
Paul should and is up there but the NBA makes up sum bull that hes to young or sumtin so hes out.
Theyll say its kobe year cuz hes team is doing good.
SMH. if lebron had that team...

but idc its not like im getting screwed out of an MVP
what happens happens

It's got to be Chris Paul. Every night the statline is 30 & 10. Up until a few weeks ago I thought Kobe would win it (seniority) but LeBron deserved itbut Paul pretty much took his team and now they're first by percentage points.

Il garuntee the votes will be Kobe 1 Lebron 2. Even tho i think Lebron is more detrimental to the team more then kobe is to the lakers.
If sumone with a horrible team can make that team an instant title contender how is he not gonna be MVP.
being the 13th best team in the NBA isnt exactly title "contending". Its more or less benefiting from playing in the East.

Paul will probably win.

Paul is averaging 25.3 points, 13.2 assists and 2.8 steals this month while shooting (no misprint) 59.9 percent from the floor and 48.4 percent on 3-pointers.
Not sick enough for you? Paul awoke Friday having already recorded nine games this season with at least 20 points and 15 assists.

The rest of this league has accounted for eight such games. Combined.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Paul is the MVP, if they finish anywhere in the top 3, and he doesn't get it, it is highway robbery

If Kobe doesn't get it this year, then I don't know how much more Kobe can do to deserve it.

#1 Leadership - Check
#2 Make his team better - Check
#3 Stay afloat at the top of the West - Check
#4 Playing at a high level with injury - Check

Kobe should get this one....n' been robbed a couple times so i wouldnt mind him gettin it.

if he dont win this year though, i doubt he'll ever get it.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

being the 13th best team in the NBA isnt exactly title "contending". Its more or less benefiting from playing in the East.

Paul will probably win.

it doesnt matter where lebron is in the playoffs. He is sumone you need to worry about getting into the championship. No one. No one. thought the cavswould be in the championship last year. thats what happens when u have lebron on ur team. and his team is pretty much dirt. idk if anyone can argue with me onthis.

but like i said nothing matters cuz kobes getting it

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Paul is averaging 25.3 points, 13.2 assists and 2.8 steals this month while shooting (no misprint) 59.9 percent from the floor and 48.4 percent on 3-pointers.
Not sick enough for you? Paul awoke Friday having already recorded nine games this season with at least 20 points and 15 assists.

The rest of this league has accounted for eight such games. Combined.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Paul is the MVP, if they finish anywhere in the top 3, and he doesn't get it, it is highway robbery

It's going to kill you when Kobe gets it, isn't it?

Every single year now people have to try to find ways for Kobe NOT to get it. And it's getting old. Every excuse that he covers, the haters come up witha new one. I just have a feeling that he'll have the most 1st place votes, and also the most 5th place votes and Paul will sneak in and get it. That's how it was two years ago, it'll be the same this year. I hope it does happen so that when the Lakers face the Hornets in the playoffs,they'll suffer his wrath.
laugh.gif

right now do statlines matter? Paul has his statline lebron has his statline and kobe has his. All spactacular in some way. idk if it that matters right now

and if it did im pretty sure lebron would have it on lock

i dont know why anyone is listed 4 or 5 players in the voting. Its only between 2 players and thats Kobe and Paul. Kobe should win it though.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

right now do statlines matter? Paul has his statline lebron has his statline and kobe has his. All spactacular in some way. idk if it that matters right now

Well if it doesn't matter then LeBron is completely out of the discussion, fact of the matter is the East sucks and that's why the Cavs could beconsidered "contender" where they wouldn't even be in the playoffs in the West. CP3 and Mamba's teams are at the top of the toughestconference in years (CP3 doing WORK with mediocre talent similar to LeBron; Mamba is battling through his own injury and keeping the team close to the top ofthe standings with injuries to major pieces of the Lakers) so really only 3 people should be mentioned: CP3, Kobe, KG.

Back
Top Bottom