Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

eek.gif
eek.gif
both dunks are sick. I need to get my hops back. By the end of the summer I want to be destroying oops like that.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

eek.gif
eek.gif
both dunks are sick. I need to get my hops back. By the end of the summer I want to be destroying oops like that.
Mayne, from 5 yrs ago able to dunk off a pure standing vert, best dunk probably a windmill, to now I'm barely slapping glass. I gained weight, what happened to you?

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

eek.gif
eek.gif
Mayne, from 5 yrs ago able to dunk off a pure standing vert, best dunk probably a windmill, to now I'm barely slapping glass. I gained weight, what happened to you?

Originally Posted by PMatic

@JerryZgoda: Surprise, surprise: R Adelman next on #Wolves interview, due in Sat. http://tinyurl.com/2egjaa3

Adelman to interview Saturday

The Timberwolves' coaching search just got very interesting.

According to league sources, former Houston coach Rick Adelman will be the fourth candidate to interview with the Wolves when he comes to town tomorrow to see David Kahn and owner Glen Taylor.

Adelman all along has looked like the dream hire who'd solve a lot of the Wolves' problems, if he's interested.

Well, it looks like he is now, at least enough to listen.

Link

Surprising news. I get the feeling Adelman will interview Kahn more than Kahn will interview Adelman though.
laugh.gif

i dont think its surprising. adelman loves coaching regardless of talent. plus hes not dumb. he will be getting paid like crazy

smh at the cheap @!# lakers taking brown over adelman. @!#@++! cheap bastards
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

@JerryZgoda: Surprise, surprise: R Adelman next on #Wolves interview, due in Sat. http://tinyurl.com/2egjaa3

Adelman to interview Saturday

The Timberwolves' coaching search just got very interesting.

According to league sources, former Houston coach Rick Adelman will be the fourth candidate to interview with the Wolves when he comes to town tomorrow to see David Kahn and owner Glen Taylor.

Adelman all along has looked like the dream hire who'd solve a lot of the Wolves' problems, if he's interested.

Well, it looks like he is now, at least enough to listen.

Link

Surprising news. I get the feeling Adelman will interview Kahn more than Kahn will interview Adelman though.
laugh.gif

i dont think its surprising. adelman loves coaching regardless of talent. plus hes not dumb. he will be getting paid like crazy

smh at the cheap @!# lakers taking brown over adelman. @!#@++! cheap bastards
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So what are the rosters?
From the top of my head the roster includes: KB24, CP3, KD, James Harden, DFish, DRose, Javale Mcgee and Derrick Williams

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So what are the rosters?
From the top of my head the roster includes: KB24, CP3, KD, James Harden, DFish, DRose, Javale Mcgee and Derrick Williams

Originally Posted by yupitsme

anybody catch the nba all stars vs the pba all stars this morning?
i also fell asleep but here are 2nd half highlights i saw on youtube

Originally Posted by yupitsme

anybody catch the nba all stars vs the pba all stars this morning?
i also fell asleep but here are 2nd half highlights i saw on youtube

LeBron is playing in the Drew League right now. I'm sure if anything noteworthy happens, it'll be caught on camera and uploaded.

Edit:
@BL00dline3 I heard they had to pay Lebron to come up to the drew and hoop.... That's not really showing love then, NVM!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom