Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

LeBron is playing in the Drew League right now. I'm sure if anything noteworthy happens, it'll be caught on camera and uploaded.

Edit:
@BL00dline3 I heard they had to pay Lebron to come up to the drew and hoop.... That's not really showing love then, NVM!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

LeBron is playing in the Drew League right now. I'm sure if anything noteworthy happens, it'll be caught on camera and uploaded.

Edit:
@BL00dline3 I heard they had to pay Lebron to come up to the drew and hoop.... That's not really showing love then, NVM!
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This mean he gonna play against Goodman
nerd.gif

Now they just gotta add Blake Griffin and/or Westbrook

Originally Posted by PMatic

Edit:
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This mean he gonna play against Goodman
nerd.gif

Now they just gotta add Blake Griffin and/or Westbrook

I might be late as hell for asking this but why is Kobe, CP3, Rose, Durant and other NBA players in this game?
Is it for charity? Did Kobe ask the other nba players to join him?

I might be late as hell for asking this but why is Kobe, CP3, Rose, Durant and other NBA players in this game?
Is it for charity? Did Kobe ask the other nba players to join him?

Smh them LA cats are wack. How are you going to hate Lebron and when he show up you be all over him like some groupies ?

Smh them LA cats are wack. How are you going to hate Lebron and when he show up you be all over him like some groupies ?

laugh.gif
They couldn't just go get some cheap reversible YMCA jerseys? Those things are terrible.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom