Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by HankMoody

So this Vegas League post on BDL...
nerd.gif
It sounds promising.  I hope it happens. 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

These UA videos have been
smokin.gif
so far.

nice editing/production. btw, that muscle milk/eating isn't going to help him put on weight
laugh.gif
....think he needs to spend some time with Baron Davis to see what he's doing.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

These UA videos have been
smokin.gif
so far.

nice editing/production. btw, that muscle milk/eating isn't going to help him put on weight
laugh.gif
....think he needs to spend some time with Baron Davis to see what he's doing.

I spoke with one of my co-workers who also works for ESPN Radio and he adamantly told me that there won't be an NBA season this year.

Obviously it's his opinion, but with them being so far apart in money, he feels they won't have an NBA season

I spoke with one of my co-workers who also works for ESPN Radio and he adamantly told me that there won't be an NBA season this year.

Obviously it's his opinion, but with them being so far apart in money, he feels they won't have an NBA season

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I believe there will be a shortened.  Not every player in the league can avoid to miss so many checks and this is what the owners are banking on.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I believe there will be a shortened.  Not every player in the league can avoid to miss so many checks and this is what the owners are banking on.

Back
Top Bottom