Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
Steve Blake vs John Gilchrist, kinda off- topic but what evs�
WTH?  Blake swung on him pretty quick considering that all the other guy did was grab his shoulder.  There must be more to that fight than what was shown in the video. 

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
WTH?  Blake swung on him pretty quick considering that all the other guy did was grab his shoulder.  There must be more to that fight than what was shown in the video. 

Steve Blake a crazy muthamutha ahahaha, ever since I heard dude he trained in MMA, he's been tryna fight everybody.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif

LOL @ Steve Blake looking exactly the same almost 10 years ago as he does now.

Lol word I didn't even book that it was 10 years ago, that threw me off guard, I thought this was like some pro-am pickup game at Maryland hahaha.

Either way, that boy cray.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif

LOL @ Steve Blake looking exactly the same almost 10 years ago as he does now.

Lol word I didn't even book that it was 10 years ago, that threw me off guard, I thought this was like some pro-am pickup game at Maryland hahaha.

Either way, that boy cray.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
WTH?� Blake swung on him pretty quick�considering�that all the other guy did was grab his shoulder.� There must be more to that fight than what was shown in the video.�

��
look more closely the black guy's fist glanced Steve's face when he made the grabbing motion - I guess Steve thought he swung

Originally Posted by lawdog1

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
WTH?� Blake swung on him pretty quick�considering�that all the other guy did was grab his shoulder.� There must be more to that fight than what was shown in the video.�

��
look more closely the black guy's fist glanced Steve's face when he made the grabbing motion - I guess Steve thought he swung

Back
Top Bottom