Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by PMatic

Another angle:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

laugh.gif
I wouldn't say blow up... But you put him on a playoff team he can be a real good 3rd option.
You think nick young could be a good 3rd option on a playoff team ? who's the 1st and 2nd option 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I wouldn't say blow up... But you put him on a playoff team he can be a real good 3rd option.
You think nick young could be a good 3rd option on a playoff team ? who's the 1st and 2nd option 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Seems like the players don't give a damnabout the lockout, so it ain't no meetings/negotiating??cuz it won't be funny if it ain't a season
Every player doesn't go to meetings.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Seems like the players don't give a damnabout the lockout, so it ain't no meetings/negotiating??cuz it won't be funny if it ain't a season
Every player doesn't go to meetings.

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea I like Nick Young but that is just overboard.

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea I like Nick Young but that is just overboard.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Caerus said:
Put Nick Young with a good team & he blows up. Dudes offensive game is SERIOUS

You say the dumbest *%#+.
laugh.gif

RoOk special
laugh.gif

This summer has been entertaining. I really hope someone makes a master mix (~10 mins) of summer ball highlights.

Caerus said:

laugh.gif

RoOk special
laugh.gif

This summer has been entertaining. I really hope someone makes a master mix (~10 mins) of summer ball highlights.

“My dad, Eddie Battle, born Eddie Battle, on his birth certificate, whoever wrote it down wrote B-A-T-T-scribble-scribble-scribble. So my dad grew up Eddie Battle his entire life, and then he joined the army when he was of age, the army recruiter actually had his own interpretation of what was on the birth certificate. They wrote down B-A-T-T-I-E-R.

So the first day in the army, my dad says ‘Private Battle reporting for duty.’ The sergeant said, ‘There’s no Battle, there’s a Battier (ed. note: pronounced ‘batty-er’).’ So my dad says, ‘That’s not my name.’ The sergeant says, ‘Well Uncle Sam says it is.’ So my dad kept it.

So he was Eddie Battier (still ‘batty-er’), and he met his wife, my mom, in ’75 and she said, ‘It looks French. We’ll call it French.’ So from that point on they were Battier (bat-ee-ay). So I’m a first generation Battier.

“My dad, Eddie Battle, born Eddie Battle, on his birth certificate, whoever wrote it down wrote B-A-T-T-scribble-scribble-scribble. So my dad grew up Eddie Battle his entire life, and then he joined the army when he was of age, the army recruiter actually had his own interpretation of what was on the birth certificate. They wrote down B-A-T-T-I-E-R.

So the first day in the army, my dad says ‘Private Battle reporting for duty.’ The sergeant said, ‘There’s no Battle, there’s a Battier (ed. note: pronounced ‘batty-er’).’ So my dad says, ‘That’s not my name.’ The sergeant says, ‘Well Uncle Sam says it is.’ So my dad kept it.

So he was Eddie Battier (still ‘batty-er’), and he met his wife, my mom, in ’75 and she said, ‘It looks French. We’ll call it French.’ So from that point on they were Battier (bat-ee-ay). So I’m a first generation Battier.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Caerus

laugh.gif

RoOk special
laugh.gif

roll.gif

How was what i said dumb tho? Dog, i swear some of ya just get on my posts for the hell of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Caerus

laugh.gif

RoOk special
laugh.gif

roll.gif

How was what i said dumb tho? Dog, i swear some of ya just get on my posts for the hell of it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom