Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

That's even worse
laugh.gif

David Thorpe feeding my inner homer.

Valanciunas might have the most upside of any draft pick in this year's class. Who doesn't need a scoring machine who can rebound, run and defend? He's also a high-motor player.

Put it this way: If he was coming out of college after a year at UNC, he'd have gone No. 1 overall.

At worst Valanciunas looks to be a solid big man with starting potential, thanks to his willingness to rebound and defend, and his ability to make perimeter shots. But he's a scorer as well, with post moves and a knack for getting good looks. If he can provide a go-to scoring option and all the benefits that come with it -- drawing double-teams, getting lots of free throws, etc. -- that will take him to another level. When he enters the NBA after next season, we'll probably see what I'm writing about here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Valanciunas might have the most upside of any draft pick in this year's class. Who doesn't need a scoring machine who can rebound, run and defend? He's also a high-motor player.

Put it this way: If he was coming out of college after a year at UNC, he'd have gone No. 1 overall.

At worst Valanciunas looks to be a solid big man with starting potential, thanks to his willingness to rebound and defend, and his ability to make perimeter shots. But he's a scorer as well, with post moves and a knack for getting good looks. If he can provide a go-to scoring option and all the benefits that come with it -- drawing double-teams, getting lots of free throws, etc. -- that will take him to another level. When he enters the NBA after next season, we'll probably see what I'm writing about here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's my boyyyyy.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's my boyyyyy.

TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip

LeBron has shaved his head. He is now only 6 rings, a few dozen game winning shots, & an inappropriate mustache away from becoming Jordan.

TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip

LeBron has shaved his head. He is now only 6 rings, a few dozen game winning shots, & an inappropriate mustache away from becoming Jordan.

I can't remember for the life of me, and it's bugging me, who introduced Chris Mullin into the Hall of Fame? His College coach?

I can't remember for the life of me, and it's bugging me, who introduced Chris Mullin into the Hall of Fame? His College coach?

I meant to post this the other day

Steve Nash on stage with Nas at Rock the Bells

nasstevenash.jpg

John Wall celebrated his 21st birthday with Diddy, Drake and Melo

carmeloanthonyswizzbeat.jpg

johnwall.jpg

diddy1.jpg

drake3.jpg

wallms.jpg

James Harden at last night's Arizona State - Missouri game
2efs6k6.jpg

I meant to post this the other day