Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

This is like when some NFL teams had off-season workouts or some didnt. Personally, I dont think it'll help them stay in shape or anything

I am mad that LeBron (assuming) keeps finding a way to be on the same team as KD. I guess he didn't like the taste KD left in his mouth down Ballamore.

Did these dudes really play a game that ended with like a 176-171 score or something?!

Jesus H. Christ!!!
roll.gif

Chris Paul's bounce pass lob to Harden
smokin.gif

Multiple players on each side w/ 40+, though?
30t6p3b.gif
x
laugh.gif

so DC and the Bay area will have games in the future how about anyone else?

this litte world tour really going to go down that is been talked about/

Somebody embed

-CP3 doesn't look fat, but he definitely looks undefined and bigger. Been noticing that in these all-star games
-No Blake Griffin?
frown.gif

-I think by now these games have gotten old. Nothin but layup lines now lol.

It would be cool to see more semi rivalry type games, like cities vs other cities. Seattle area was trying to organize games not sure what happened. But the Drew vs Goodman was cool the first time.

Almost seemed like LeBron was gonna reach the rim on that one dunk attempt
laugh.gif

Westbrook's finishes
sick.gif

Beasley with the LeBron IV's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Haven't seen those on the court in awhile.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Somebody embed

-CP3 doesn't look fat, but he definitely looks undefined and bigger. Been noticing that in these all-star games
-No Blake Griffin?
frown.gif

It would be cool to see more semi rivalry type games, like cities vs other cities. Seattle area was trying to organize games not sure what happened. But the Drew vs Goodman was cool the first time.
Seattle should be happening, at least according to Twitter. Jamal hit KD up with this: "can't wait until we do the one in Seattle." and KD responded with "Hurry it up bro, I miss Seattle! Can't wait to go there."

The world tour should bring us some organized b-ball i think. But even if its just a free for all, you really can't beat that right now! Especially since these will be televised, thank goodness for the business man with big enough pockets to fund this.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Somebody embed

-No Blake Griffin?
frown.gif

Seattle should be happening, at least according to Twitter. Jamal hit KD up with this: "can't wait until we do the one in Seattle." and KD responded with "Hurry it up bro, I miss Seattle! Can't wait to go there."

And on Griffin, he was supposed to play in that game.  On Twitter, he said something like, "I wish I could be there, but I just got stitches out and can't travel."  I have no idea what he got stitches for in the first place, as I'd heard nothing about it prior to that tweet. 

Somebody embed

-No Blake Griffin?
frown.gif

And on Griffin, he was supposed to play in that game.  On Twitter, he said something like, "I wish I could be there, but I just got stitches out and can't travel."  I have no idea what he got stitches for in the first place, as I'd heard nothing about it prior to that tweet. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Somebody embed

-No Blake Griffin?
frown.gif

Griffin cut his foot on a rock at the beach. It was widely reported days before the game.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Somebody embed

-No Blake Griffin?
frown.gif

Griffin cut his foot on a rock at the beach. It was widely reported days before the game.

Back
Top Bottom