Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Wade plays a terrible series, LeBron plays great and the Heat still won in 5-- On the road. LeBron plays terrible, Wade plays great and they lose in 6, at home. That says something, no? Unless you think the Mavs were that much better than a team than won 5 more games than them. 

Not to mention that Wade had won a total of 4 playoff games in the prior 4 years before teaming up with LeBron. But, people tend to skip over that. Wouldn't really align with him being 'Batman'. 

For Wade > LeBron, you either have to:

- look at things in a 10 day vacuum.

- go back to June of 06 and use the ring argument.

Dirk at 1? Fine by me. Dude earned that title it for now. 

Yup Bron took out the Bulls and the Celtics and came up big in key stretches.

Dirk was unclutch till he was clutch, the slander machine was in full gear on him for 4 bad playoff games and everyone suddenly forgot about his history of clutchnes.

Dirk was incredible but Lebron and Dwight for that matter are incredible 2 way players and while Dirk has become and solid to average defender Lebron and Dwight are plus on both ends of the floor.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Wade plays a terrible series, LeBron plays great and the Heat still won in 5-- On the road. LeBron plays terrible, Wade plays great and they lose in 6, at home. That says something, no? Unless you think the Mavs were that much better than a team than won 5 more games than them. 

Not to mention that Wade had won a total of 4 playoff games in the prior 4 years before teaming up with LeBron. But, people tend to skip over that. Wouldn't really align with him being 'Batman'. 

For Wade > LeBron, you either have to:

- look at things in a 10 day vacuum.

- go back to June of 06 and use the ring argument.

Dirk at 1? Fine by me. Dude earned that title it for now. 

Yup Bron took out the Bulls and the Celtics and came up big in key stretches.

Dirk was unclutch till he was clutch, the slander machine was in full gear on him for 4 bad playoff games and everyone suddenly forgot about his history of clutchnes.

Dirk was incredible but Lebron and Dwight for that matter are incredible 2 way players and while Dirk has become and solid to average defender Lebron and Dwight are plus on both ends of the floor.

I know it is one clip, but I saw a move from Rudy Gay that I didn't know he was capable of doing. Hopefully he has worked on that handle and his ability to create for himself. Later on in the clip we see the same move from Derozan

I know it is one clip, but I saw a move from Rudy Gay that I didn't know he was capable of doing. Hopefully he has worked on that handle and his ability to create for himself. Later on in the clip we see the same move from Derozan

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

d.wade>bron

that is all.

I don't even like LeBron but no

I hate Wade but he's a much complete player than Bron. Good things happen when the ball is in the hands of Wade, especially in the clutch. He's a better defender, a shooter and his back to the basket game is far more superior than Bron. IMO. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

d.wade>bron

that is all.

I don't even like LeBron but no

I hate Wade but he's a much complete player than Bron. Good things happen when the ball is in the hands of Wade, especially in the clutch. He's a better defender, a shooter and his back to the basket game is far more superior than Bron. IMO. 

Wade is not a better defender or shooter and he sure as hell isn't a better overall player.

Wade is not a better defender or shooter and he sure as hell isn't a better overall player.

Defender, that's arguable but Wade not a better shooter than Bron? C'mon. I look at it like this, if I had to pick that one guy to win one game for me I'd pick Wade over Bron. IMO, Lebron is right behind for the #2 spot.

Defender, that's arguable but Wade not a better shooter than Bron? C'mon. I look at it like this, if I had to pick that one guy to win one game for me I'd pick Wade over Bron. IMO, Lebron is right behind for the #2 spot.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

"I don't trust the players' side to make the right choices, because they are saddled with limited intellectual capital. (Sorry, it's true.)," wrote Simmons.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....al_Capital#ixzz1bLr7a9yS

Saying same thing I said basically, and getting ranted on as well.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the picture he used on the article.............priceless!

[table][tr][td]Shot Locations[/td][td][/td][td]10-15 Feet[/td][td]16-23 Feet[/td][td]Threes[/td][td]Free Throws[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Player Name
[/td][td]Yr[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FT%[/td][/tr][tr][td]LeBron James[/td][td]2010-2011[/td][td]44.7[/td][td]45.0[/td][td]33.0[/td][td]75.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]2010-2011[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]37.0[/td][td]30.6[/td][td]75.8[/td][/tr][/table]

Explain to me how Wade is a better shooter.

[table][tr][td]Shot Locations[/td][td][/td][td]10-15 Feet[/td][td]16-23 Feet[/td][td]Threes[/td][td]Free Throws[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Player Name
[/td][td]Yr[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FT%[/td][/tr][tr][td]LeBron James[/td][td]2010-2011[/td][td]44.7[/td][td]45.0[/td][td]33.0[/td][td]75.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]2010-2011[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]37.0[/td][td]30.6[/td][td]75.8[/td][/tr][/table]

Explain to me how Wade is a better shooter.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That putback by Jeremy Evans to finish the video.............. absolutely mind boggling.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Christian Eyenga gets up off the floor real quick.

Jermaine Taylor can throw down.

Back
Top Bottom