Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Horace Grant looks really good these days...
n5i5u.jpg

that's not a tank top
that's a brassiere top

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nick Young and JaVale McGee decided to explore new career options during the lockout.
let's hope they never come back. 

Nick Young and JaVale McGee decided to explore new career options during the lockout.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

roll.gif

and dwight howard is just corny, period.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

roll.gif

and dwight howard is just corny, period.
sick.gif

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]RUDY GAY'S ALL-STAR CHARITY BASKETBALL GAME[/h1] [h2]BENEFITING THE FLIGHT 22 FOUNDATION[/h2] Rudy Gay has announced that he is hosting a charity basketball exhibition game on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011. The game will be played at the DeSoto Civic Center in Southaven, MS, a venue just outside of Memphis. Proceeds from the game will benefit the Flight 22 Foundation, Gays non-profit organization that raises funds for childhood education.

Ive played in several exhibition games over the past few weeks and have always wanted to bring my own game to the Memphis area which can raise money for charity, said Gay. It will be fun to gather some of the great names in the NBA to play a competitive game that the crowd will enjoy. More importantly, I'm excited that well be able to create childhood educational opportunities in the Memphis area which is a cause I strongly support. 

Gays Flight 22 Foundation serves as his flagship charitable organization which donates money to a variety of charities that support increasing education opportunities for children in Memphis and his hometown of Baltimore, MD.

Tickets are available on ticketmaster.com, desotociviccenter.com, at the DeSoto Civic Center box office (4560 Venture Drive Southaven, MS 38671) or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Gays Flight 22 Foundation serves as his flagship charitable organization which donates money to a variety of charities that support increasing education opportunities for children in Memphis and his hometown of Baltimore, MD.

Players committed to play in the game:
Rudy Gay (obviously)
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Durant
Chris Paul
Tyreke Evans
John Wall
Zach Randolph
Jarret Jack
Anthony Morrow
Josh Smith
Tony Allen
Josh Selby
OJ Mayo
Kyle Lowry
Corey Maggette
Penny Hardaway
Stephen Curry
Monta Ellis
Nate Robinson

DATE:
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2011, 7:30PM

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]RUDY GAY'S ALL-STAR CHARITY BASKETBALL GAME[/h1] [h2]BENEFITING THE FLIGHT 22 FOUNDATION[/h2] Rudy Gay has announced that he is hosting a charity basketball exhibition game on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011. The game will be played at the DeSoto Civic Center in Southaven, MS, a venue just outside of Memphis. Proceeds from the game will benefit the Flight 22 Foundation, Gays non-profit organization that raises funds for childhood education.

Ive played in several exhibition games over the past few weeks and have always wanted to bring my own game to the Memphis area which can raise money for charity, said Gay. It will be fun to gather some of the great names in the NBA to play a competitive game that the crowd will enjoy. More importantly, I'm excited that well be able to create childhood educational opportunities in the Memphis area which is a cause I strongly support. 

Tickets are available on ticketmaster.com, desotociviccenter.com, at the DeSoto Civic Center box office (4560 Venture Drive Southaven, MS 38671) or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Players committed to play in the game:
Rudy Gay (obviously)
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Durant
Chris Paul
Tyreke Evans
John Wall
Zach Randolph
Jarret Jack
Anthony Morrow
Josh Smith