Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Would be David Khan too
laugh.gif
From Bill Simmons Draft Diary.....

A quick recap of Kahn's 24 months in charge: his Timberwolves lost 132 of 164 games; he used the fifth and sixth picks in the 2009 draft to take a Spanish guard who couldn't come over for two years and a point guard who bombed so badly that he's probably getting traded tonight; he drafted three point guards in 2009 and three small forwards in 2010; he locked down a center combo of Nik Pekovic and Darko Milicic for a measly $9.3 million a year; he gave Ramon Sessions $16 million over four years, decided he didn't like Sessions, dumped him in a trade, then gave the exact same deal to Luke Ridnour (who didn't deserve it either); he starred in a YouTube clip called "Chris Webber Clowns Incompetent GM David Kahn"; he whiffed on Steph Curry and DeMarcus Cousins in back-to-back drafts; and he hired and fired a head coach. Other than that, things went pretty well.[sup]2[/sup]
Now he gets to add this draft pick for next year's diary. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just gonna ignore that Johnny got injured before the season started huh
eyes.gif

Glad he's outta minny No Diss JPZ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Would be David Khan too
laugh.gif
From Bill Simmons Draft Diary.....

A quick recap of Kahn's 24 months in charge: his Timberwolves lost 132 of 164 games; he used the fifth and sixth picks in the 2009 draft to take a Spanish guard who couldn't come over for two years and a point guard who bombed so badly that he's probably getting traded tonight; he drafted three point guards in 2009 and three small forwards in 2010; he locked down a center combo of Nik Pekovic and Darko Milicic for a measly $9.3 million a year; he gave Ramon Sessions $16 million over four years, decided he didn't like Sessions, dumped him in a trade, then gave the exact same deal to Luke Ridnour (who didn't deserve it either); he starred in a YouTube clip called "Chris Webber Clowns Incompetent GM David Kahn"; he whiffed on Steph Curry and DeMarcus Cousins in back-to-back drafts; and he hired and fired a head coach. Other than that, things went pretty well.[sup]2[/sup]
Now he gets to add this draft pick for next year's diary. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just gonna ignore that Johnny got injured before the season started huh
eyes.gif

Glad he's outta minny No Diss JPZ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Just noticed Brandon Knight was given Ben Gordon's #
nerd.gif

Knight was gonna wear #0 but then was notified that Ben Gordon changed his number. It was said last summer that Ben Gordon was gonna change his number to #8 but it didnt happen but He will wear #8 next season.

nerd.gif

Knight was gonna wear #0 but then was notified that Ben Gordon changed his number. It was said last summer that Ben Gordon was gonna change his number to #8 but it didnt happen but He will wear #8 next season.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

nerd.gif

Ah, good looks on the info.

I thought it might've been a sign that the Pistons were planning on moving him.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

nerd.gif

Ah, good looks on the info.

I thought it might've been a sign that the Pistons were planning on moving him.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so does the lock out hurt or help sacramento with staying in sacramento?

If its a longterm lockout I would have to think that being a year closer to building a stadium would help, but thats a moot point if nothing gets done regarding the stadium.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so does the lock out hurt or help sacramento with staying in sacramento?

If its a longterm lockout I would have to think that being a year closer to building a stadium would help, but thats a moot point if nothing gets done regarding the stadium.

I'll ask again JPZx or any other Minny fan who is the odd man out? Randolph or Beasely? When does either one get traded? or do yall seriously intend for Williams to play the 4 and backup Love?

I'm sure yall could package Flynn + Beasely/Randolph for w/e your team needs. Maybe that vet big man and a lil more (picks probably
laugh.gif
).

I'll ask again JPZx or any other Minny fan who is the odd man out? Randolph or Beasely? When does either one get traded? or do yall seriously intend for Williams to play the 4 and backup Love?

I'm sure yall could package Flynn + Beasely/Randolph for w/e your team needs. Maybe that vet big man and a lil more (picks probably
laugh.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom