Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so does the lock out hurt or help sacramento with staying in sacramento?
If its a longterm lockout I would have to think that being a year closer to building a stadium would help, but thats a moot point if nothing gets done regarding the stadium. 
Less games. Better chances of the Kings sneaking into the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so does the lock out hurt or help sacramento with staying in sacramento?
If its a longterm lockout I would have to think that being a year closer to building a stadium would help, but thats a moot point if nothing gets done regarding the stadium. 
Less games. Better chances of the Kings sneaking into the playoffs.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I dunno about that............

Jimmer tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will refrain from buying his jersey though. Everytime I get a jersey, that player ends up leaving the Kings
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Jimmer tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will refrain from buying his jersey though. Everytime I get a jersey, that player ends up leaving the Kings
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

Jimmer tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

(*#&$ing Kevin Martin
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

Jimmer tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

(*#&$ing Kevin Martin
frown.gif

David West opted out his contract with the Hornets this morning.... CP got one foot on the door...Demps might as well pull the trigger

CP n Meka to the Lakers for Bynum, Artest & Brown or CP, Meka & Ariza for Bynum Odom & Brown....

they can also call up OKC... Westbrook & sumbody for CP

David West opted out his contract with the Hornets this morning.... CP got one foot on the door...Demps might as well pull the trigger

CP n Meka to the Lakers for Bynum, Artest & Brown or CP, Meka & Ariza for Bynum Odom & Brown....

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Man don't ever talk basketball again. Ever. You're worse than all the Knicks and Lakers fans put together with that trade proposal.
OKC and the Hornets might as well just swap point guards though. That's going to be the best trade they could get. Westbrook would put up some Iverson type numbers with that Hornets team and give the fans something to watch.

Man don't ever talk basketball again. Ever. You're worse than all the Knicks and Lakers fans put together with that trade proposal.
OKC and the Hornets might as well just swap point guards though. That's going to be the best trade they could get. Westbrook would put up some Iverson type numbers with that Hornets team and give the fans something to watch.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

roll.gif
roll.gif

chill... Im a laker fan dude, hell u expect?... fall back n let the Lakers donate to charity why dont you 
laugh.gif

the OKC deal is plausible...and a good move 

roll.gif
roll.gif

chill... Im a laker fan dude, hell u expect?... fall back n let the Lakers donate to charity why dont you 
laugh.gif

the OKC deal is plausible...and a good move 

That OKC deal is plausible.

What's Westbrook's contract looking like? Not long until he wants out of NO

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He wouldnt become a RFA if he was intent on leaving NO, so you would get 2 years

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He wouldnt become a RFA if he was intent on leaving NO, so you would get 2 years

He would go to the face like none other... would definitely be top 3 in scoring/shot attempts per game
laugh.gif

He would go to the face like none other... would definitely be top 3 in scoring/shot attempts per game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Anthony Randolph being a bum 
laugh.gif
... I won't even give that the respect of a response.
so he is not? your falling in the same trap Golden state and Knick fans did. dude sucks

Originally Posted by JPZx

Anthony Randolph being a bum 
laugh.gif
... I won't even give that the respect of a response.
so he is not? your falling in the same trap Golden state and Knick fans did. dude sucks

^word, thats true. wonder what kid of money  they would offer him

@WojYahooNBAAdrian Wojnarowski

West, who's rehabbing ACL injury, would've earned $7.5M next season. Hornets offered extension, but West always wanted free agency.

@WojYahooNBAAdrian Wojnarowski

"David wants to win, whether it's in New Orleans or someplace else," agent Lance Young tells Y! " He wouldn't rule out re-signing with NOLA.

Back
Top Bottom