Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Pat-Riley-Norris-Cole-jersey.jpg

I still have faith in Anthony Randolph. He produced when Kevin Love was injured. He left college after his freshman year weighing only 195 so it takes time to blossom in the league for some players.

I still have faith in Anthony Randolph. He produced when Kevin Love was injured. He left college after his freshman year weighing only 195 so it takes time to blossom in the league for some players.

Didn't mean to offend the David West fans out there. I just feel that Humphries is a better fit on the Nets than West. They already got Lopez out there scoring and not rebounding or playing defense well for a big man. 
laugh.gif
And West is 31... Contender time for him. 

Didn't mean to offend the David West fans out there. I just feel that Humphries is a better fit on the Nets than West. They already got Lopez out there scoring and not rebounding or playing defense well for a big man. 
laugh.gif
And West is 31... Contender time for him. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

No, it's just a completely baseless statement.

And if you waste your time typing out a 40-line retort that you will still be wrong at the end of, I want you to know in advance that I will not read it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

No, it's just a completely baseless statement.

And if you waste your time typing out a 40-line retort that you will still be wrong at the end of, I want you to know in advance that I will not read it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by PMatic

Felton needs to watch the cupcakes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lookin like Phonte from Little Brother.
laugh.gif
Slide Ant next to Raymond and you got a variant Tigalo and Pooh
laugh.gif
roll.gif

We aint worried about his weight, though. We're all worried he's gonna blow out a knee sometime in November and we'll have to sign some poor dude to run backup to Patty Mills the rest of the year. Yep.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by PMatic

Felton needs to watch the cupcakes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lookin like Phonte from Little Brother.
laugh.gif
Slide Ant next to Raymond and you got a variant Tigalo and Pooh
laugh.gif
roll.gif

We aint worried about his weight, though. We're all worried he's gonna blow out a knee sometime in November and we'll have to sign some poor dude to run backup to Patty Mills the rest of the year. Yep.

Back
Top Bottom