Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Never did I state he asked for help. He did force managements hand though.

I think any player would want the best teammates around him. Kobe never asked the lakers FO to get specific players, he just wants what's best for the team.

Thunder should have already made a move, and that move was for Dwight.

Would you rather have to go through Kobe/Dwight/Pau/Nash with your current team or have KD/Dwight/Russ - even for 1 year (and be the clear cut favorites out West and probably the league) and then reconfigure things if need be? (and I still stay Dwight would have stayed put - doesn't have the balls to leave that situation).

Also, Best thing Kupchak did was have essentially everyone set to come off the books in 2 years now outside of Dwight.

Ive never seen such stupidity than i have in the last few pages of this thread :lol: :smh:

Btw, Philly got a STEAL for Bynum. They'll be a top 4 team in the East next season. Huge pick up by them. Bynum is gonna be a perennial all-star C starter over there.

Btw, Philly got a STEAL for Bynum. They'll be a top 4 team in the East next season. Huge pick up by them. Bynum is gonna be a perennial all-star C starter over there.

i agree to an extent.

If YOLO can buy into the doug collins way, top 4 Easy,

I don't know about 4th seed...5th or 6th yes. I think they'll be a scare for someone in the east.. But they are too young.

I think if Bynum resigns after this year, and they add a piece or two (last I saw they'd have $6 or 7mil in cap).. 2013-2014 3rd seed even seems likely....

But Heat, Celtics, Nets are all better.. And you could have a nice debate of Knicks or Sixers. And maybe even Pacers v. Sixers

Last edited:
Laker stans out in full force...

Laker haters out in full force...

Insecure MJ stans out in full force...

All is right in S&T :pimp:

Lakers gonna Lake.

MJ never play a team as good offensively and defensively as the 08 Celtic and 10 Celtic

04 Piston is the best defensive team i've seen in the Finals

Best team MJ played in Finals was the 97 and 98 Jazz lol. Weak

Kobe faced tougher competition in Finals for sure

Kobe is going to be better than Jordan. Actually he's already better
I agree with every single point made here.

Also, I drink battery acid.
Also, I have to block you now.

You do realize that the Sixers led the Atlantic and were the #3 seed in the East for almost the entire year until they had an awful run of games toward the end of the season, right? And you know what led to their downfall? Not having outside shooting or a legit post threat. They added Bynum, J-Rich, Nick Young, Dorrell Wright, Arnett Moultrie and Kwame. And they just traded away Iggy because Turner does the exact same things as him and is actually a better offensive player and is younger. They just added a player that nobody in the East can guard and only lost one player that was in the playoff rotation this past season doing it.

Jermaine O'Neal has decided to go to the Lazarus pits in Phoenix.
roll.gif

You do realize that the Sixers led the Atlantic and were the #3 seed in the East for almost the entire year until they had an awful run of games toward the end of the season, right? And you know what led to their downfall? Not having outside shooting or a legit post threat. They added Bynum, J-Rich, Nick Young, Dorrell Wright, Arnett Moultrie and Kwame. And they just traded away Iggy because Turner does the exact same things as him and is actually a better offensive player and is younger. They just added a player that nobody in the East can guard and only lost one player that was in the playoff rotation this past season doing it.

Are the Heat & Nets a better team? Yes.

Are the Celtics? Yes.

Are the Knicks and Pacers? This is where it's debatable..

I have Knicks 4, Sixers 5th.

Heat
Celtics
Nets
Pacers
Sixers
Knicks
Wiz
Cavs/Bucks

That's your east playoff bracket

MJ never play a team as good offensively and defensively as the 08 Celtic and 10 Celtic

04 Piston is the best defensive team i've seen in the Finals

Best team MJ played in Finals was the 97 and 98 Jazz lol. Weak

Kobe faced tougher competition in Finals for sure

Kobe is going to be better than Jordan. Actually he's already better
I agree with every single point made here.

Also, I drink battery acid.
Also, I have to block you now.

:rofl:

(I wonder if I'm blocked by anyone...)

Last edited:
I'd bet my life the Bulls are still a playoff team. (and that Derrick Rose does play at some point this season.)

I made the Knicks the 6th seed cause you guys might be tired from the Olympics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom