Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real now Laker Fans & Laker HATERS.

Seeing & hearing live right now Dwight is a Laker holding up that Purple & Gold.

:nthat:

he just joined today...last one hired first one fired

I repeat. Prime Kobe is better scorer/ deadlier clutch performer than MJ.

FG%, assists etc are all misleading stats. I have explained that here with stans like xtapo, deuce king, etc.

Unlike Jordan. Kobe didn't have the luxury of being on the better team in all of his championship Finals and playoff appearances.

Mj best rival at his position was Clyde Drexler and Mitch Richmond lol. It was weak competition.

MJ toughest opponent in the Finals was the Jazz. LOL. The Jazz !. lol 08 and 10 Celtics would have beaten the Jazz in less than 6 games. Hell, even the 12 Thunder would have beaten the Jazz. No wonder MJ was 6 for 6.

MJ's simple leaner over unathletic Craig Ehlo and push off shot on Russell were his greatest shots lol. Not impress at all.

Kobe's shots were much harder to make and more impressive than MJ.

MJ never play a team as good offensively and defensively as the 08 Celtic and 10 Celtic
04 Piston is the best defensive team i've seen in the Finals
Best team MJ played in Finals was the 97 and 98 Jazz lol. Weak
Kobe faced tougher competition in Finals for sure
Kobe is going to be better than Jordan. Actually he's already better

Read through a couple a pages, this was just a reminder of why I don't partake in any NBA related thread. It's like the music forum, too much ignorance and too many people pushing their opinions as fact when all they do is talk out their ***.

Unlike Jordan. Kobe didn't have the luxury of being on the better team in all of his championship Finals and playoff appearances.

LOL!

Laker fans are obnoxius...

Last edited:
Who does NJ have besides Deron, Joe and Lopez?
I haven't been following them, but people are high in them.

People still don't believe ?

Who does NJ have besides Deron, Joe and Lopez?
I haven't been following them, but people are high in them.
Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, C.J. Watson, MarShon Brooks and Reggie Evans should be the main rotation players with the three players you already mentioned.

Last edited:
40 year old nash.

koME jellyBRICK CRYant

Been on the decline MWP

Gasoft

Dwight "Back snap" Howard.

Gonna be funny when this team gets knock out in the 2nd round. AGAIN!

MJ never play a team as good offensively and defensively as the 08 Celtic and 10 Celtic
04 Piston is the best defensive team i've seen in the Finals
Best team MJ played in Finals was the 97 and 98 Jazz lol. Weak
Kobe faced tougher competition in Finals for sure
Kobe is going to be better than Jordan. Actually he's already better

91 LAKERS - Elden Campbell, Vlade Divac, A.C. Green, Magic Johnson, Sam Perkins, Byron Scott, Mychal Thompson, James Worthy>97/98 JAZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom