Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think the Pistons have a shot at making the playoffs?   Do you guys think there is any chance that the Bulls wont make the playoffs without Rose?

they have a very good shot IMO

theres not too many teams that will be able to sneak in. bottom tier will be Bucks, Pistons, and Wizards IMO.

being a warriors fan is like being friend zoned by a fat girl. that u didnt want to p low at first but after getting friend zoned ur like wait a minute wtf... why dont u wana let me smash and she says something to hurt ur feelings like ur breath stinks or something. and then ur life is ruined cuz u got rejected by some overweight chick

Jay-z only spent $1 million to be a minority owner? :lol:

Jay owns .2% percent of the barclays arena and 1/15 of 1% f the Nets team. So that mill was realistic for those percentages. But he seing more money from havin the 40/40 and rocawear store at the arena. And then theres the 2k13 game he exec produces n he got the developers to do usa v. dream team 92 n da the traklist. Dude milks every opportunity. put him anywhere on Gods green earth, he triples his worth..

Didn't people use to post insider articles in NT? is that not allowed anymore?

Anyways, Drummond can be solid if he really puts his mind into being a basketball player. He is the most physically gifted player in this yr's draft, so it would be such a waste if he ends up as a bust.

And if Wolves or Warriors make the playoff next yr, who falls out of current top 8 in the west? I think both teams COULD sneak in if everything clicks well for them, especially Wolves, but don't think they have what it takes to be better than current PO teams. Utah would be most likely to fall if I had to guess though.

Didn't people use to post insider articles in NT? is that not allowed anymore?
Anyways, Drummond can be solid if he really puts his mind into being a basketball player. He is the most physically gifted player in this yr's draft, so it would be such a waste if he ends up as a bust.
And if Wolves or Warriors make the playoff next yr, who falls out of current top 8 in the west? I think both teams COULD sneak in if everything clicks well for them, especially Wolves, but don't think they have what it takes to be better than current PO teams. Utah would be most likely to fall if I had to guess though.

still think that austin rivers is gonna be the most nba ready.. has grown up in an nba environment all his life... should adjust really well, even though eric gordon is still the starter

hakeem is my favorite center of all time... he wasnt as strong as shaq but i have them as top 2 goat centers hands down... 

hakeem had moves like a damn guard at the center position. 

the dream >>>>>>>>>>>>

Hakeem :smokin my fav center to watch growing up. 90's was the era for centers. Now we just got Dwight and Bynum. :smh:

coulda shoulda woulda.
if hes a bust, so be it. hes a high risk, very high reward.
either he pans out or he doesnt. hes working with Ben Wallace and Greg Monroe. name two better players to work with currently in the NBA?
i think if hes committed he should be a very good player.

You can't be serious?

Yo-Yao.gif
Damn, I miss Yao.
mean.gif

Where is he at these days?
man i miss and have so much respect for Yao, hope he is happy with whatever he is doing.

Where else in life can you own 0.000625% (1/16th of a percent,) of something?

Last edited:
Thursday, August 16th, 2012 at 9:35 am | 31 responses
Derrick Rose: Knee Injury Was ‘Closest Thing To Death’

In an exclusive, uncut interview with SLAMonline, CSNChicago’s Aggrey Sam sat down with Bulls star Derrick Rose, and the two spoke on a number of topics—Rose’s offseason routine, the physical and emotional toll from his devastating knee injury, Chicago’s recent acquisitions, his goals and expectations for next season, and much more. One particularly interesting tidbit from their conversation was that Rose, who’s overcome a lot of adversity throughout his life, said the knee injury was the hardest thing he’s ever had to deal with, by far. In fact, when the injury occurred, Rose says it seemed like his world was ending.

“Dr. [Brian] Cole, the Bulls doctor [who also performed the subsequent surgery], came up to me and told me it was torn. I couldn’t believe it. That’s the closest thing to death, the closest to death I’ve got to right there, where it just seemed like the wind and everything was taken out [of me],” Rose said. But as he related to his legion of admirers back in July, Rose is doing just fine, as his older brother, Reggie, Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau and others have repeatedly said. “I’m good, man. I definitely haven’t been out like that, but I’m doing fine, just trying to stay positive, keep everything normal. The injury could have been way worse. You’ve got some people that probably feel worse than I am, but I know I’m going to be all right. I believe in God, my spirits are up and I believe in myself, and I know I’m going to be back even stronger.”

Last edited:
used to rock a throwback, ballin' on the corner

now i rock a tailored suit, lookin like a owner.

yea, lookin like is right homie.  hahahaha

Thursday, August 16th, 2012 at 9:35 am | 31 responses
Derrick Rose: Knee Injury Was ‘Closest Thing To Death’

In an exclusive, uncut interview with SLAMonline, CSNChicago’s Aggrey Sam sat down with Bulls star Derrick Rose, and the two spoke on a number of topics—Rose’s offseason routine, the physical and emotional toll from his devastating knee injury, Chicago’s recent acquisitions, his goals and expectations for next season, and much more. One particularly interesting tidbit from their conversation was that Rose, who’s overcome a lot of adversity throughout his life, said the knee injury was the hardest thing he’s ever had to deal with, by far. In fact, when the injury occurred, Rose says it seemed like his world was ending.

“Dr. [Brian] Cole, the Bulls doctor [who also performed the subsequent surgery], came up to me and told me it was torn. I couldn’t believe it. That’s the closest thing to death, the closest to death I’ve got to right there, where it just seemed like the wind and everything was taken out [of me],” Rose said. But as he related to his legion of admirers back in July, Rose is doing just fine, as his older brother, Reggie, Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau and others have repeatedly said. “I’m good, man. I definitely haven’t been out like that, but I’m doing fine, just trying to stay positive, keep everything normal. The injury could have been way worse. You’ve got some people that probably feel worse than I am, but I know I’m going to be all right. I believe in God, my spirits are up and I believe in myself, and I know I’m going to be back even stronger.”
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

adidas finally made a good commercial :pimp:

eh 400-500 mil or whatever his net worth is, is a lot of $$

but yea compared to other owners.. that robot prokorov is worth like 18 billion. smh

i wana know how puffy has so much money. sean john hasnt been hot in years.. he doesnt have any artist that i know of. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom