Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
JERSEYS TO BE UNVEILED ON SEPTEMBER 28TH

BrooklynNets.com says the new jerseys will be unveiled on September 28th, the day the Barclays Center opens. It has been rumored Jay-Z will unveil the jerseys during his opening concert which happens to be September 28th.

http://www.netsstore.com/Jersey-SignUp/

I was a fan of his back at Duke :lol:
So I actually did think the kid had a chance to be great.
His scoring/and court vision are nice, and he's only going to get better.
Either Cleveland needs to add some more talent, or he'll bounce from there.
Time will tell though.

Ball hard D-Waiters

i dont wanna be mean but sometimes i feel bad for small market teams not being able to compete with big dogs such as LA but then again some big market teams like NY still suck.

Not gonna lie. I like eddy curry, I still think he's ok, he's just battling a lil weight issue but i see he's tone nicely and can still be a pretty good back up center.

Boris Yeltsin is just trying to turn Knicks fans into nets fane by bringing the former Knicks star on board. I see through him.

this made me laugh

I'm just getting ready for the friendly rivalry. I see us both undercutting and hurting each other for years. Driving up the price. Stealing free agents. It's gonna be a mess but hilarious.

Besides the nets doing good might finally make Dolan jump off a cliff or stop playing GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom