Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donte Green did not sign with the Nets. He got injured during a workout. What luck. :smh:

Donte Green did not sign with the Nets. He got injured during a workout. What luck.
mean.gif
isn't it a fractured ankle too?? Yikes

I am still absolutely floored that Waiters went 4th in the draft w/o working out. Then had a subpar summer league and came in admittedly out of shape.

Unreal.

Don't understand at all why Cleveland went with an undersized non shooter to play next to Kyrie :stoneface:

Should've taken Barnes , signed Juice an hope Thompson got lost on his way to the arena

My thing with Waiters is that the success rate of undersized SG's isn't THAT great in the NBA. He could very well have a good career, but I see him being a 6th man at best. Today's game is all about athleticism, size and speed at each position, you would think Cleveland would've went with Barnes.

As someone said, they could've picked up OJ to play alongside Irving. OJ at about $6M probably would've been better than Waiters at his $3-4M.

Last edited:
My thing with Waiters is that the success rate of undersized SG's isn't THAT great in the NBA. He could very well have a good career, but I see him being a 6th man at best. Today's game is all about athleticism, size and speed at each position, you would think Cleveland would've went with Barnes.
As someone said, they could've picked up OJ to play alongside Irving. OJ at about $6M probably would've been better than Waiters at his $3-4M.
wait what?

OJ is a undersize SG himself how is OJ at 6 million better then waiters at 3-4?

i think Curry or Tysons Squad all rocking Concords :pimp:
and the baby bulls with Artest , Crawford, Fizer, Mercer.....

seeing that lineup just reminded me of Fred Hoiberg for some odd reason. First time I thought of that name in over a decade :lol: was he even on that squad?

Sucks to hear about Donte Greene. Hopefully the Nets take another look at him when he heals.

He would be a great D guy off the bench

I am still absolutely floored that Waiters went 4th in the draft w/o working out. Then had a subpar summer league and came in admittedly out of shape.
Unreal.

To be fair to him, he probably didn't work out because the Cavs told him not to. He came in out of shape because he wasn't working out all throughout the draft process to prevent injury. They expected him to be out of bball shape during the summer league, he supposedly is in much better shape now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom