Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
one spot left in the 16 team Fantasy bball league ....if you want spot #16 pm me your info

goldenarmz97 & Nawzlew need to sign in & join the league your invites were already sent

yo wassup anymore spots in that bbal fantasyl league. i remember i took over a team for the NT jungle league last season, led that team to the ship :pimp: but lost :lol:

Remember a few years ago when SKA put together that huge NT fantasy league? Had like 100 teams total or some **** and like 6 different divisions. It was awesome

Royce White looks like a Beasley/JaVale McGee type.

What the **** does White have in common with those 2 and what the **** do those 2 have in common with eachother?

*insert Kobe wtf gif*

651206960.jpg

A2Hi7mCCYAAbPo2.jpg:large

MEAN

i was gonna post the pics from Kelly & michael when stat was on he showcased the new jerseys....

What the **** does White have in common with those 2 and what the **** do those 2 have in common with eachother?
*insert Kobe wtf gif*

I think he's saying mentally.

Javale is dumb as bricks and super cool beas smokes.... ???? What am I missin?

And those knicks jerseys are meh, mediocre jersey for a mediocre team , fitting.

Javale is dumb as bricks and super cool beas smokes.... ???? What am I missin?
And those knicks jerseys are meh, mediocre jersey for a mediocre team , fitting.

The parallel (I think) he was trying to make is that they're all headcases. Mike's issues go far beyond him liking to chief. He's calmed down alot but he has a rep for his behavior/attitude.

Last edited:
The "Once A Knick, Always A Knick" tagline is just asking to be Photoshop'd.

Edit:

Look what I found. :lol:

j0gx1y.jpg

Last edited:
The parallel (I think) he was trying to make is that they're all headcases. Mike's issues go far beyond him liking to chief. He's calmed down alot but he has a rep for his behavior/attitude.

It's crazy how a "reputation" just spreads like wildfire. Beasley is extremely likable on and off the court and really has done nothing wrong except for getting caught with weed and maybe a couple speeding violations. His only issues are basketball issues - he doesn't attack the rim enough/get to the free throw line, he loses focus on defense and he's easily frustrated when things don't go his way. All his teammates love him.

I think Royce'll definitely benefit from being in a better environment team-wise than Javale and Beasley were for their first couple years. Lots of young players but no knuckleheads and a very good coach.

It's crazy how a "reputation" just spreads like wildfire. Beasley is extremely likable on and off the court and really has done nothing wrong except for getting caught with weed and maybe a couple speeding violations. His only issues are basketball issues - he doesn't attack the rim enough/get to the free throw line, he loses focus on defense and he's easily frustrated when things don't go his way. All his teammates love him.
I think Royce'll definitely benefit from being in a better environment team-wise than Javale and Beasley were for their first couple years. Lots of young players but no knuckleheads and a very good coach.

Bruh...I've know Mike since he was 12 years old. There's a reason he went to 6 different high schools and it wasn't over "basketball issues". When I say rep...I'm not talking about getting arrested or beating up a girl or anything.

In Miami...they had to get him a babysitter just like Dallas has w/ Dez right now. Even underachieving basketball wise in Miami...the fact they literally gave him away for nothing should let you know there were other factors that led to them cutting ties. He also was being shopped long before Lebron to Miami was a possibility. Like I said...he's calmed down alot but his rep from HS certainly carried into the NBA. He's a cool dude but he's never been all the way there upstairs. Mike was the type of person that would get caught red handed doing something he wasn't supposed to do and then turn around and do the same **** the next day.

Kevin Love had some slick **** to say this summer too about the team getting rid of certain guys and while he didn't say Mike's name directly...we all know damn well what he was talking about.

Last edited:
Are we sure Kevin Love loves Beasley? Pretty sure he made some negative effects remarks meant for him over the summer.

Edit:

WAVY beat me to it.

Last edited:
Bruh...I've know Mike since he was 12 years old. There's a reason he went to 6 different high schools and it wasn't over "basketball issues". When I say rep...I'm not talking about getting arrested or beating up a girl or anything.
In Miami...they had to get him a babysitter just like Dallas has w/ Dez right now. Even underachieving basketball wise in Miami...the fact they literally gave him away for nothing should let you know there were other factors that led to them cutting ties. He also was being shopped long before Lebron to Miami was a possibility. Like I said...he's calmed down alot but his rep from HS certainly carried into the NBA. He's a cool dude but he's never been all the way there upstairs. Mike was the type of person that would get caught red handed doing something he wasn't supposed to do and then turn around and do the same **** the next day.
Kevin Love had some slick **** to say this summer too about the team getting rid of certain guys and while he didn't say Mike's name directly...we all know damn well what he was talking about.

You've known him since he was 12, so drop some specific incidents man. I don't know him personally. He seems like a dumb and goofy guy - maybe he plays around a little too much - but what else? A ton of players are goofy or joke around a lot. All I'm saying is, he has this rep as a headcase and a bad person, when he's been pretty trouble-free in the NBA except for his weed charges. Would people keep talking about this if he was producing in the league? He's been a bust pretty much so it's easy to point the finger at his goofiness.

I'm pretty sure Love's comments were aimed towards Darko and maybe Anthony Randolph.

Blatche deal is non-guaranteed, so in essence he's nothing more than a camp invitee. He should make the final roster IF he's in shape though.

Blatche and in shape don't mix my dude. That man spent more time in the club than in the weight room here in DC....He must have thought the Verizon Center was at 14th & K and not 7th & F with all the time he spent getting liqoured up.

He was a nice dude when I met him in person, but he has no love for the game. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom