Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can edit the # of teams up to 20 if needed.......
12 is generally perfect, 14 for deeper, more knowledgeable managers. 16 is possible but makes it significantly more difficult to find value and sleepers. Anything more, 18-20 is unreasonable.

I'm in a 20 team keeper league 
roll.gif

I love it!

20 is wayyyyy too much, 12 is perfect.

20 makes it more realistic. You have to fill roster spots with marginal players just like GMs do. I'm in a fantasy football league with 18 teams every season and you have to be on your game to compete.

Hey, I'm open to it since everyone else seems to be. More research, more competition. Literally every pick counts.

Maybe we should aim for 12-16 first. Still feel 18-20 may be pushing it.

We could always start another Yahoo league for those that miss out on the first ESPN league.

its whatever ....just let me know if yall want me to increase the # of teams cuz i can.....

Hey, I'm open to it since everyone else seems to be. More research, more competition. Literally every pick counts.

Maybe we should aim for 12-16 first. Still feel 18-20 may be pushing it.

We could always start another Yahoo league for those that miss out on the first ESPN league.
20 does kinda suck. I think 16 is solid tho. 

"Just sat down with @kaj33," Howard tweeted after the meeting. "Man God is so good. Was in tears. What a blessing. This is like a dream come true. Go Lakers."

Howard then tweeted a picture of the two of them together with the caption, "Me and @kaj33 together. For many years to come."

"Just sat down with @kaj33," Howard tweeted after the meeting. "Man God is so good. Was in tears. What a blessing. This is like a dream come true. Go Lakers."

Howard then tweeted a picture of the two of them together with the caption, "Me and @kaj33 together. For many years to come."

Seriously F Him. Hope he gets the Heat that LeBron had after he left Cleveland

Must be a Suns fan you mad?? :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna be down for a fantasy league, whats up :nerd:

By the way im gonna change this thread title to NBA 2012-2013 season thread to keep this going.

I tried fantasy basketball last year and I failed miserably, people stopped being on top of it which led to me doing the same. I would be game to try it again this year and see if I'm really cut out for it.

Must be a Suns fan you mad?? :rofl: :rofl:

Wrong. *Looks at Sig/Avy and Leaves Thread*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom