Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
League is full as of now unless i expand it to 16 teams
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lets do it!!!

I wanna be down for a fantasy league, whats up
nerd.gif

By the way im gonna change this thread title to NBA 2012-2013 season thread to keep this going.
Nah we need a new thread. No one is trying to sift through all this Dwightness just to see current news once the season begins
Word. Buddy wanna turn this into the College BBall thread going on for 10 years and ****.

Last edited:
was this posted?

Thanks for posting that. Great watch. Is there a part II?

I'm pulling for the kid. I think he's got the tools to be real special on the next level, but I can't shake the feeling that he'll be out of the game (on his own accord) within the next 3-4 years.

Blatche deal is non-guaranteed, so in essence he's nothing more than a camp invitee. He should make the final roster IF he's in shape though.

Last edited:
I don't think there's a part 2.

I never made up my mind on Royce White and still haven't. nothing about his career would surprise me - one way or another.

what position did Royce White play in college and which position will he play in the NBA?

Borris Diaw type undersized 4 or actually pon the undersized point forward scale, he probably is more on the Anthony Mason than he doesn't have Borris's 3 point shot.

Last edited:
But according to two sources close to Blatche, the 6-foot-11 forward has yet to make a decision and is also considering an offer from the Miami Heat. One person close to Blatche said, “Nothing is finalized.”
Source

Blatche is expected to sign a 1 year non-guaranteed contract later in the week for the minimum... Its a possibility he could still sign with Miami though :nerd:

We need a backup PF & Blatche has potential. Still don't know how I feel about it though :lol: Maturity, work ethic, etc have always been the question with him.

If both deals are non guaranteed I can see him going w/ Miami since that's where he lives now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom