Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Spears just said done deal 3 years for the mid-level for Jet in Boston.

JapanAir - Now if you guys lose out on EVERYONE you wanted, What do you think Dirk will think with Terry leaving and things like that??????

I would love to see the Knicks match fields offer , come on.... Do it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Knicks could offer Shumpert, Douglas, Gadzuric, Harrellson & Jordan to Suns & get Nash to starting # of $9.9 M. 4 years, $42M trump Raps?
about an hour ago

laugh.gif

Knicks would be morons

they are morons but would make it even worse

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Knicks could offer Shumpert, Douglas, Gadzuric, Harrellson & Jordan to Suns & get Nash to starting # of $9.9 M. 4 years, $42M trump Raps?
about an hour ago

laugh.gif
Knicks would be morons, they are morons but would make it even worse
There is a 0% chance we give up shumpert

Love that Danny Ainge is doing exactly what he said he'd never do.

Catch a break without Rose being healthy and then still get beat by Miami without Bosh and a hobbled Wade and come back at it for another run? Out in Round 2 barring other teams getting hurt.

about an hour ago

laugh.gif
My d---

What in the hell is going on.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

about an hour ago

laugh.gif
Knicks would be morons, they are morons but would make it even worse
There is a 0% chance we give up shumpert

i know that but im just saying, its not gonna happen regardless.

and who the hell pays Nash 40 million?

Question:

Did Ray Allen mention anything about market preference in his decision? The only thing I heard was money, role on the team and trying to win a championship.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Question:

Did Ray Allen mention anything about market preference in his decision? The only thing I heard was money, role on the team and trying to win a championship.
Thought I read in order it was...

Role on team, championship aspirations, and then money.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I agree to a point but with players like Rondo, Bradley, Green, Sullinger, potentially Bass, etc and a mixture of veterans like Garnett, Pierce and Terry it makes sense on paper. 

Celtics will be one Garnett injury away from a complete explosion they're too old it's time to move on good moves theey've been makin but they're playin chicken with father time something awful

^The same could be send for a large % of teams in the NBA. They made it to the ECF, one game away from the finals. While I agree with Allen that Ainge is going against his word about not being sentimental, quite truthfully its their only option

Also, let's make one thing be known.

We can have a complete reversal of things that are done during moratorium.

Just ask Baron Davis and Elton Brand.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I agree to a point but with players like Rondo, Bradley, Green, Sullinger, potentially Bass, etc and a mixture of veterans like Garnett, Pierce and Terry it makes sense on paper. 
For Celtics fans, what we're doing is better then blowing the team up. Just rest the old dudes and take any seed 1-6. Doc did a good job keeping guys rested, don't see why we shouldn't try and make a run. 
And at this point in their careers, give me Jason Terry > Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom