Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Think I can get the front of the jersey tailored to be longer? got a hardaway HWC Suns I would like to lengthen.

Think I can get the front of the jersey tailored to be longer? got a hardaway HWC Suns I would like to lengthen.

Not unless you get a tailor to EXACT match the mesh used...but then you'd have a nasty seam running across the bottom of your jersey. Can't really happen.

came across a hidden sneaker/jersey/clothing store that still had these Lakers Christmas day game sleeve jerseys from maybe 2-3 years ago. Full size run of Kobes. Still full price tho @ $110.00. Anyone in the Southern CA area need information let me know.

View media item 1671810
They also had a full size run of Blake Griffin jerseys Christmas Day game.
View media item 1671814

Last edited:
have any of the Clippers jerseys started showing up at Ross/Marshall's? Trying to get the CP3 for cheap.

Marshalls had them during the past nba season. They're probably all gone by now. They were the old style swingman though.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Check out the locker room by lids if you have one near you.
50% off of clearance and swingman jerseys like the black Kobe, yellow Kobe, John wall, lighter blue KD were like 33 before the discount I believe at the one at white marsh mall MD today

can i get a legit check on both of these please? I dont see the adidas logo on the front of the Mutombo but its hard to pass this jersey up
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom