Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I have seen that happen on legit factory error jerseys (wrong name on the jock tag). Also seen upside down jock tags.

Otherwise the jersey is correct.

If you're getting a great price then go for it.

Previous stock photo for nba.com store has the tag on that side too.

I think the only HWC jersey's I have seen from Adidas with jocktags on the right side have been the old Nets Dr. J ones were the stripes go down the left side. Everything else should be on the left side, including that Drexler.

For 25 bucks, I'd still buy it even if it had a Greg Oden jock tag. Lol! Thanks! Repped all of you guys :smile:

Hi

I am looking to get some old Nike jerseys (Webber Royals, Allen Bucks etc).

I was just wondering whether there are any good sites etc (other than eBay) to find those older jerseys.

Thanks

There are lots of fake Swingmans and Authentics out there, but I haven't really seen a fake replica yet.
That's good to know..I recently got a teal Larry Johnson from Ebay for $20 something it looked so new almost too good to be true. Perhaps I will post a photo here for the pros to decide.

First of all, mad props on making a thread just for Swingman jerseys
pimp.gif

I have legit check please. It's for an alternate Russell Westbrook jersey:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141572475559?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I'm not 100% sure
ohwell.gif
  so I'll leave it to pros of NT to decide.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Great collection you got there..trying to start my own. Got a question though, are there a lot of fake champion replicas out there? If the answer is yes how do you spot them?

Great collection you got there..trying to start my own. Got a question though, are there a lot of fake champion replicas out there? If the answer is yes how do you spot them?
Fake champion...not as many as fake swingman

Most of the champion jerseys are legit (the screenprinted version)

The fake usually is copying the authentic version (stitched)

Nice Barkley collection...what size are you?
I wear Youth XL on my champions and adidas swingman :smile: 

I found this Warriors sleeved shooting shirt at TJ Maxx for $25.
View media item 1714360
It's +4 on the length, and it really is about 6 inches too long.
I wonder if I could have it altered?
If not, I could use it as a male night gown. :D
Also, it says 4XL, but it fits somewhere between a L & an XL.

Back
Top Bottom