Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Hi guys, was wondering if you guys can help me do some LC here.

I just got this 2016 Kobe Lakers Jersey from the local partner of nbastore.com since the nba store direct me to this online shop. I just got my order today, however I noticed there's no size lettering on the bottom right tag. Is this normal or is this fake?

Here are some pics, reps would be spreader of course. Thanks againView media item 1910604View media item 1910605View media item 1910606View media item 1910607View media item 1910603

If any1 could help or point me in the right direction, I'm looking for the 2016 authentic swingman lakers christmas jerseys kobe #24....sold out everywhere in a XL :smh: !!....not trusting ALL those on ebay either

I can help you get this. They have S, M and L no XL though.

Here:

https://www.blibli.com/adidas-nba-l...n-putih-jersey-basket-pria-m99804-769616.html

It's cheaper by a bit than what they normally cost in nbastore.com. They are affiliate store, but the no size stitching on the bottom right size tag of the jersey do make me wonder bout the authenticity of the jersey.

International versions don't have the size on the jocktag.  That's an international version, even says it on the tags attached.

Oh I see. Thanks for the info.

Are there any other difference though, like they are inferior towards the US version or something?

They've got the all star Kobe ver and there's the size on that one.

Back
Top Bottom